Who’s left without a raid completion?

TigerBurge

As there has been first timers ran through the various raids the past few weeks, question is who’s left to run it that’s never been? We need to organize this to get everyone who wants to run one through it. 

2 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

I know there’s one on for Saturday. I work this weekend but will be on next weekend if you want to get one on. 

I know, but it's too early for me. Haven't put the kids to bet yet at that time. 

I'll see if I set up a time that fits for me and see if it fits for others. 

I know there’s one on for Saturday. I work this weekend but will be on next weekend if you want to get one on. 
I won't be around this weekend either, but let me know when you're doing it that next weekend. I'd love to get in on it.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

3 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I won't be around this weekend either, but let me know when you're doing it that next weekend. I'd love to get in on it.

Via the FG App

Sunday afternoons have worked for me the past few weeks. Should be he same that weekend 

10 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Sunday afternoons have worked for me the past few weeks. Should be he same that weekend 

What start time would that be? Need to put one on the Calendar for y'all to get a 6 together.

I've committed to becoming a hermit this weekend, literally gonna be playing games all weekend long so if you need a run hit me up. I'm already booked with @techno and @GazzaGarratt and whoever else for Saturday night and Friday night is obviously GTA races night so Saturday and Sunday all day, let's do it! 

banlol.png