News Ticker
  • Welcome to Forever Gaming
  • Check out the Calendar for more FG catch ups
  • New Quest steps in Destiny section
Sign in to follow this  
BO7H B4RRELS

PS4 Hard Drive Upgrade Suggestions???

I only plan to use it with the PS4, so that shouldn't be a problem. But... couldn't I just reformat it to FAT32 if I ever wanted to use it on PC down the road?

I don't have anything plugged into my PS4 right now, so all the ports are open for it.

Via the FG App

5 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I only plan to use it with the PS4, so that shouldn't be a problem. But... couldn't I just reformat it to FAT32 if I ever wanted to use it on PC down the road?

I don't have anything plugged into my PS4 right now, so all the ports are open for it.

Via the FG App

Sorry Tommy, I should’ve been a bit clearer with that post...you can’t share it between a PS4 and a PC. As you said you can always  reformat later if you want to reuse it on a PC

6 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Via the FG App

Yeah, if you're done with using it for the PS4 then you can reformat and use for your PC. However, I've never moved my external HD because I installed all my games on it and try and keep them updated. You'd have to transfer the games or reinstall them back on to the internal HD which could only take a few games anyway.