PES 2019 Demo

5 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

It's available to download now!

Just played a few matches and it looks and plays amazing

B46703D91CF01FF9C32C80C525831ED11CC24B4F

All platforms?

I tried it on PS4. Wow. The biggest upgrade I've seen since PES started to be good again. I was going to stick with last year's version as I really like it but this changed my mind within a few minutes of playing. Graphics and gameplay went up a notch, AI too. Wow.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

10 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I tried it on PS4. Wow. The biggest upgrade I've seen since PES started to be good again. I was going to stick with last year's version as I really like it but this changed my mind within a few minutes of playing. Graphics and gameplay went up a notch, AI too. Wow.

Awesome to hear. Can you see what MP game modes are available on the Demo?

On 8/10/2018 at 1:15 AM, phil bottle said:

Totally agree. The football is fantastic. Way better than fifa but still don’t think pes will sell nearly as much as fifa. The 3 on 3 would be fun to play with you guys 

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:27 PM, Findmartin said:

Totally agree. The football is fantastic. Way better than fifa but still don’t think pes will sell nearly as much as fifa. The 3 on 3 would be fun to play with you guys 

Yep, it's frustrating. If PES didn't exist I'd probably be happy with FIFA. But PES does exist and is far superior for gameplay. Just wish they had all of FIFA's options. Fuck EA and their bags of swag :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

This is good to hear. I might finally buy a football game near to release this time out. I still wanna see them create a Pro Clubs mode as that has a greater scope but 3v3 sounds like something to try out with you guys.

Is there any way of grouping up with friends on the PES Demo?