Bungie Live Stream

TigerBurge

Haven't had any time to post up of late. I've grabbed some screenshots of some of the new stuff as it's another good update to hear we are getting. I think we are starting to get past the 'back to where we were in D1' as some of this stuff now takes us into a much better game than D1 was.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Hhmm, are you able to change the burn on exotics? If so, may have to buy some Polaris Lances, Whispers, etc
Nope. The one thing that is fixed perks and burns are exotics. The stream doesn't state it but no guns will be able to change burns, unless it is a specific special thing about the gun (like Borealis Sniper).

14 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:
31 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:
Hhmm, are you able to change the burn on exotics? If so, may have to buy some Polaris Lances, Whispers, etc

Nope. The one thing that is fixed perks and burns are exotics. The stream doesn't state it but no guns will be able to change burns, unless it is a specific special thing about the gun (like Borealis Sniper).

I thought you could change legendary weapon burns with purple burn mods?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

IMG_20180807_230814.jpeg

IMG_20180807_230810.jpeg

Couple of Better Devils pics from the stream. Notice they have perks (blue circles) all different. From left to right:

- First column is sights still - I believe random rolls
- Second column perk - Random
- Third column perk - Random
- Fourth column perk - Random
- Fifth column is kill counters for both PvE and PvP. Interchangeable whenever you want. Note that this doesn't appear until you upgrade the Masterwork level to around 5 or 6.

Mods are now effectively one more significant perk. Both images show different perks available which give specific stat bonuses. There are also a few that are dedicated just to PvE too. I'll find a full list somewhere (or if anyone else does, that would be ace if you could post it here).

The Masterwork upgrade 10 times. Costs more the higher you go. Incrementally you can buy an upgrade with:

- Glimmer
- Legendary Shards
- Masterwork Cores

All in all, its a fantastic update to the weapon upgrade system. This is what I was on about when I said earlier like D1 but way better.