Hello everyone

Sofaman

Getting strait to the point,my name is Leon and I’ve not posted before so here goes.im  40 years old ( but in my head I still feel 19 ), I live in the county of Suffolk in the uk and I’m a father if two,looking forward to hooking up and meeting you guys in game..I’ve spoken to some of you already but I’m kinda quiet at the moment so be patient with me lol.thanks everyone..game on

Nice to meet you last night Leon! I think you came across my one and only non-PMA night last night! 😂

Glad you're aboard, hopefully we can get some raids going soon and all the shiny Destiny stuffs. Division 2 does look like a game that will be taken up here too so great to hear that as well!

Enjoy your stay at FG Leon, take a  around and get involved if/when you can :)

11 hours ago, Sofaman said:

Getting strait to the point,my name is Leon and I’ve not posted before so here goes.im  40 years old ( but in my head I still feel 19 ), I live in the county of Suffolk in the uk and I’m a father if two,looking forward to hooking up and meeting you guys in game..I’ve spoken to some of you already but I’m kinda quiet at the moment so be patient with me lol.thanks everyone..game on

Welcome Leon, nice to see another Tractor Boy....which part of the county are you from?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

18 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Most of these guys can't seem to shut the fuck up and you'll struggle to get a word in 😄

Come on, don't talk shit. We're one of the most mature, grown up, civilized, 

Ah fuck it, I can't continue this charade. Fuck you all. 

banlol.png

54 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Come on, don't talk shit. We're one of the most mature, grown up, civilized, 

Ah fuck it, I can't continue this charade. Fuck you all. 

You'll find that Diddums takes the term 'special' to heights we never knew existed.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Hi all,it’s been a while since I’ve spoken to most of you I’ve been struggling with some real life issues.my plan is that I WILL be coming to the Saturday meet,I may bore the shit out of you but at least I’m trying 😉.special apologies to davidgraves and Kempy for not being around much..you fellas know.anyway I hope very soon I get to catch up.take care

4 hours ago, Sofaman said:

Hi all,it’s been a while since I’ve spoken to most of you I’ve been struggling with some real life issues.my plan is that I WILL be coming to the Saturday meet,I may bore the shit out of you but at least I’m trying 😉.special apologies to davidgraves and Kempy for not being around much..you fellas know.anyway I hope very soon I get to catch up.take care

Rich said it very well when he says we're all here for you mate. If you hadn't already realised we are always around for each other through good and hard times. Hope all is okay mate and you know where we are if/when you need any one of us. Looking forward to finally meeting you in a few weeks too :D