Yo yo!

zoomee

Hello fella, welcome to the forum :)

Always nice to have more Destiny 2 folks to play with, I sent you a friend request already. 

@Spacedeck this is Zoomee from Ocuk, he's a decent chap, I suspect he found us from there.

Enjoy your stay mate, if you see me in a party please join even if you don't intend to play, this way you can send friend requests to all the others and start building up your friends list.

(I also saw we're almost at the 100 members allowed on Bungie's clan system, I think @GazzaGarratt needs to do some cleaning up)

banlol.png

Welcome Zoomee! Hope you enjoy your stay at FG, share a little about yourself, if you can. Likes, dislikes, etc.

I've took a number of extremely old names out of the clan who dont play anymore - if we keep going the way we are we'll have to create another one!

Take a look around and get involved where you want/can. Hopefully will see you on the battlefield in Destiny at some point. :)

thanks for the warm welcome chaps.

Don't really get much time for gaming these days tbh - but when I do its back to the gud ol destiny grind lol!

I'm from hudds dude, tis a small world and yes OCUK led me here, seen the site and thought to sign up.

My kids are addicted to my pc and xbone - thats not me playing fortnite and minecraft before ya'll ask lol! - they too wee to be having their own accounts just yet, the liccle monkees.  Currently my 8yr old son is claiming he's a better gamer than me. pfffffffft :)

Likes - IT, electronics in general - usual geek stuff.

Dislikes - People who think gaming is only for kids ;)

@greboth lol - good 2 see ya ere fella, its been a while!.

1 hour ago, zoomee said:

I'm from hudds dude, tis a small world and yes OCUK led me here, seen the site and thought to sign up.

You can say that again!  I too are from Huddersfield 😎.

My daughter is too young to really game at the moment (she's 2).  She does like watching me play games and even plays with the Playstation Pets on the VITA.  I say play but it's more just tapping on the dog on the screen 😂