Cyberathlete Championship Series- CCS

The3rdWalker

• www.ccsesports.com
  • twitter.com/ccsesports
  • twitch.tv/ccsesports
  • youtube.com/ccsesports
  • discord.gg/ccs
    • North America- Wednesday & Friday starting at 20:00 ET.
    • Europe- Monday & Wednesday starting at 19:00 BST. 

Cyberathlete Championship Series, or CCS is a an event organizer I co-founded back in May of 2017 with a former Rainbow 6 Pro League player. (Who has since departed) We are essentially another major league for Ubisoft and Rainbow Six Siege. (Albeit smaller compare us to an ESEA/ Star League to the behemoth known as ESL)

Our third season will be ending in September and we've all but secured funding for season four to actually make ourselves more attractive than 

ESL's Challenger League. (I cannot say the prize pool for both North America and Europe but it's going to be insane)

ESL Pro League > ESL Challenger League/ CCS if you're wondering about the level of competition.  Our league boasts a lower age requirement and it's lead to a handful of our young players finding spots on Pro League teams as soon as they turn 18.  (Our age limit is 16 and older, while ESL is 18)

This has pretty much been my life outside of playing Rainbow Six weekly since December of 2015 when it came out. I have a staff of 30 volunteers who work their asses off as well as some contracted talent which I cannot do myself or find a volunteer for. So yeah, check it out some time. 

I know Rainbow Six has been long dead in this group since Overwatch came to town but I still say there's no FPS better. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

On 8/4/2018 at 7:31 PM, The3rdWalker said:

• www.ccsesports.com
  • twitter.com/ccsesports
  • twitch.tv/ccsesports
  • youtube.com/ccsesports
  • discord.gg/ccs
    • North America- Wednesday & Friday starting at 20:00 ET.
    • Europe- Monday & Wednesday starting at 19:00 BST. 

Cyberathlete Championship Series, or CCS is a an event organizer I co-founded back in May of 2017 with a former Rainbow 6 Pro League player. (Who has since departed) We are essentially another major league for Ubisoft and Rainbow Six Siege. (Albeit smaller compare us to an ESEA/ Star League to the behemoth known as ESL)

Our third season will be ending in September and we've all but secured funding for season four to actually make ourselves more attractive than 

ESL's Challenger League. (I cannot say the prize pool for both North America and Europe but it's going to be insane)

ESL Pro League > ESL Challenger League/ CCS if you're wondering about the level of competition.  Our league boasts a lower age requirement and it's lead to a handful of our young players finding spots on Pro League teams as soon as they turn 18.  (Our age limit is 16 and older, while ESL is 18)

This has pretty much been my life outside of playing Rainbow Six weekly since December of 2015 when it came out. I have a staff of 30 volunteers who work their asses off as well as some contracted talent which I cannot do myself or find a volunteer for. So yeah, check it out some time. 

I know Rainbow Six has been long dead in this group since Overwatch came to town but I still say there's no FPS better. 

I think its fantastic that its grown so well so big props to you mate.

I've been talking to a number of people to get some resurgence int Rainbow 6. Its one of those games on console that we talk a lot about but never get round to it. With the current selection of games out, I'm likely to try and sort out a night a week to get back on it. I may try and get it on some PC nights too.

There's a number of others who haven't got it but would be pretty darn good at this too (@LordBaguette and @Amnotright being just two) and I know that @MrBiron has been playing it quite a bit lately and hopefully we can group up with a few others that he plays with.

We'll have to get the twitch applications we have updated to show the CCS streams too.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb