Recruitment

I've decided to start a little recruitment drive for us, starting with Overclockers because I am a well established member there. Here's the thread, can you lot all pop in and say hello please, I know it's extremely difficult to enter a few details and click submit and I know you're all very busy people but hopefully a minute or two out of your lives isn't too large a price to pay to have new folks join. Yes I am being sarcastic because I know how lazy you lot are so if you could all pull your fingers out your arses and do this it'd help. I intend to promote FG quite a bit but feel free to do so yourselves if you are members of other forums too ( @crispymorgan maybe you can put a word out on BB, you've played with that lot before).

Get cracking you bumders :D

banlol.png

18 minutes ago, Mikepjbell said:

Diddums the FG ambassador... not sure how I feel about that. 🙈

You are aware that I started this whole gig, right? My glorious personality is the reason FG exists in the first place ;)

banlol.png

I have been doing the same on the clan sections of reddit, but sadly I have gotten zero traffic from it.

I am going to jump over and try to do the same on the Xbox sections here soon.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'm going on there every day going forward to ask them to fuck over Dave. Two wrongs must surely make a right. Freedom of speech.

Feeling a bit like Tommy Robinson now.

Where's my army of racist fuckwits when I need one?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg