Solstice of Heroes

GazzaGarratt

20 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Very first mission you do with your own armour. Then it gives you the Green armour to put on.

Stick all the armour on to create orbs. Other than that, you can wear just the armour piece that you need to do said challenges.

I personally have just left it all on whilst doing stuff. Make sure you match up Subclass, Energy and Power weapons to the elemental orbs you need too.

That's what I thought. 

Think i need some help though as the final fight is hard solo. 

Or I might just suck 🙂

Doing it solo im guessing is too hard  with all armour on after reading previous posts, so with not been in a group I seapoed the armour out so I could at least do the missions and sort orb's later. Forgot you do the homecoming at the beginning Brede.

3 hours ago, Bluebear said:

Tried Homecoming with the blue armour. Thought things might be a bit harder, but I didn't expect 'not even able to get past the first room' hard!!

I feel sorry for those who have to solo this content!

Via the FG App

This is the reason why we all need to group up as much as we can. We all should know each other by now and there's enough of us around to help everyones objectives. This event is actually a real decent grind and positively supported when you're in a fireteam. I wouldn't want it to be cos you flied solo is why you don't like this content.

@NCA-Paendrag Brede, just make sure you check out party chats when you're on. I'm confident FGera will help out where they can.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

7 hours ago, Bluebear said:

@GazzaGarratt I only gave it a solo go because everyone else was on GTA haha. Back Sunday, and should be around Monday and Tuesday, but Wednesday afternoon/night I'm off on my hols

Ha, no worries mate. Not on tonight but will be on Monday all being well. Now being on Blue armour too I think I'd wait and do the missions as a fireteam as well!

You should update your PPR on where you're going btw. Its due an update 🙄

Blue Armour challenges don't seem too bad considering there isn't any orbs to create on this armour.

Also looks like the enemies objectives also increase in Crucible as I had a number of games last night with a number of Daves.