News Ticker
  • Welcome to Forever Gaming
  • Check out the Calendar for more FG catch ups
Sign in to follow this  
GazzaGarratt

Division 2 Beta

No news of a date yet but you can sign up via the link below with your preferred platform.

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/beta

Last time out we had the beta that we could play up to around Level 7 I think(?) and a large chunk of the map open to be able to explore. It was a pretty decent beta if I recall. Here's hoping this one will have a good flavour of the modification available early doors.

I've registered for it. The idea of the first game was great but just a bit lacking in execution. However I did hear that the later expansions fixed a lot of stuff and added more depth to the game. Just a shame hardly anyone was there to see it!!

Really hoping that we can see this one learn from the previous lessons and a good game come from it 

If they carry on with The Division 2 where the first game ended, then it should be a great game right off the bat with a clear gameplay direction and lots of features. 

If it launches in a fairly threadbare and unspectacular state like Destiny 2 did; it'll be the same old story where people play it, max the level cap in a couple of weeks and then probably never play it again whilst the devs are working round the clock to salvage the game.

I'm fairly optimistic about this one though.

On 7/23/2018 at 9:13 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

If they carry on with The Division 2 where the first game ended, then it should be a great game right off the bat with a clear gameplay direction and lots of features. 

If it launches in a fairly threadbare and unspectacular state like Destiny 2 did; it'll be the same old story where people play it, max the level cap in a couple of weeks and then probably never play it again whilst the devs are working round the clock to salvage the game.

I'm fairly optimistic about this one though.

The beta should give us a good understanding on how quick it is to level up. There needs to feel like there is some sort of slow grind up the levels or it'll have the same feeling as Destiny did.

There seems to be quite a lot of UI changes and QoL enhancements that should support the modification side to it. I really don't want to be sitting there forever working out what all the mods do and then struggle to find it, unequip, switch weapons, equip.

Also, the backpack was quite annoying to keep dumping back to base whereas now the mods don't drop like they did, this should be a good positive move. The beta should give us a flavour of how quick it fills up aswell.