Prep for Forsaken

TigerBurge

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

So just to clarify Bob, infusing your gear to make it a higher Power level now needs Planetary materials instead of Legendary Shards?

Is that the only thing we need materials for?

I think it needs both, definitely needs 10 planetary materials . Don’t think other stuff needs materials other than vendor rank up

The actual much bigger grind looks like master working where weapons now have 10 levels of masterwork and I think  armour has a few levels. Not sure if this has been fully implemented yet so best to reserve judgement but you might find it’s  hard to max out much gear going forward.

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

So just to clarify Bob, infusing your gear to make it a higher Power level now needs Planetary materials instead of Legendary Shards?

From what I’ve seen it’s 10 planetary mats and 25 shards if it’s a different weapon or armor piece. 

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

It needs both, plus glimmer obviously. 

But I have stacked up over a 100 Mars material in a short time playing. 

You can still use materials for engrams at the planet vendor. 

But you can now infuse a handcannon into a fusion rifle etc.  

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Telesto

With Fusion Rifles now in the secondary energy slot, Telesto is an absolute monster, still hitting with power weapon power, but because there’s more ammo available, you can practically use the damn thing like a primary. Also, because of its signature perk where multikills with it refill your energy weapon, it now refills itself because it’s now in that slot. 

This is not exactly true. Multikills reload the weapon but it doesn't refill your reserve. 

Wish it did though. 

19 hours ago, DarkArch3typ3 said:

Protip: workout as much as possible before Foresaken. 

This is so true. Gambit try out tonight though!

Also, may dip into Telesto and Fighting Lion based on your opinions. @crispymorgan was having a ball at the end of the night with Fighting Lion.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

36 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Well blow me sideways and call me Harriet! Forsaken not available for purchase. Only Legendary and Complete Edition. 

Is it too close to release? 

It is available. Go through the PS Store rather than the game, I did mine yesterday.

I'd suggest if you want to keep all the guns and armour you have, I would move every single thing you have that you are not wearing directly into the vault. We will have so much stuff drop and you won't want to get rid of stuff straight away because of random rolls.

50 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

That's what I did. Found several ways to the dlc but no one was available for purchase. 

Find a digital download card online. Like cdkeys website