Whisper of the Worm

Bluebear

As essentially Hector and Rob 2-manned the mission for a ton of you, it is best to get your practice on the jumping section, now that you can enter the mission whenever you like. You probably want around 12-14 minutes. Possibly can complete it with 10 mins plus but all players should be at the enemies section.

It is worth learning - the Catalyst when completed gives an extra 30% through box breathing perk. Its already ridiculously OP so after its Masterworked, it'll be incredible for DPS.

Get jumping people! @crispymorgan @Greboth @techno @Diddums @Plumbers Crack @Plumbrodders @IPSWICH HIGASHI

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

As essentially Hector and Rob 2-manned the mission for a ton of you, it is best to get your practice on the jumping section, now that you can enter the mission whenever you like. You probably want around 12-14 minutes. Possibly can complete it with 10 mins plus but all players should be at the enemies section.

It is worth learning - the Catalyst when completed gives an extra 30% through box breathing perk. Its already ridiculously OP so after its Masterworked, it'll be incredible for DPS.

Get jumping people! @crispymorgan @Greboth @techno @Diddums @Plumbers Crack @Plumbrodders @IPSWICH HIGASHI

Be a bit careful here people! The jumping puzzle is the same but there are snipers on parts of the route because you're running the Heroic version... that's as far as I've got in practice!!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

59 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Be a bit careful here people! The jumping puzzle is the same but there are snipers on parts of the route because you're running the Heroic version... that's as far as I've got in practice!!

No, those are there in the normal as well. I said that everything is identical.  
You just have to be quick. Or you can slow down and shoot them off. but being fast is the name of the game.

9 minutes ago, Horrible_Hector said:

You just have to be quick. Or you can slow down and shoot them off. but being fast is the name of the game.

Will you and Rob @reaper-2201 be free Sunday night for one more run? If not then I’m off next Fri-Sun. 

1 hour ago, Horrible_Hector said:

Good grief, you get past those as well? Bloody hell! Oh well, I’ll keep trying then

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

3:55 is when the mission starts.
This is one of my slower runs, with me forgetting my boots at the beginning and also a death. 

I also take a couple time savers that most people don't have to do, especially if you haven't done it as much as I have.
The long jump at the beginning to the tiny platform and the jump around the wall in the big "wall blastey" room, mainly.

Just in case anyone was interested. Shit quality at some points too because my internet blows.

also: this is the only run I've had where those two goblins decide to hug each other for so long. (9:40)
Was a bit funny, but time-wasting.

Who else still needs this weapon? I know last night @bluffin109, @Sofaman and @Amnotright didn't have one.

Just thinking we can try and put another support run time up and hopefully get a few more FGers to grab the gun?

I also need to start doing the Heroic version to get the Catalyst. Its absolutely worth it if you don't know btw because it gives you Box Breathing perk which is 30% more damage on already a ridiculously OP gun.

7 hours ago, bluffin109 said:

I’m up for that good raid last night big thanks to all for getting me through my first full raid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anytime mate :D

6 hours ago, L_C_Scipio said:

I'd appreciate some help getting it :)

I'll try and help out this weekend.

Brill Rob, i'll look to be around on the weekend. I'm on the raid but definitely will help anyone that needs it. I clearly won't be as good as @Horrible_Hector but as I know the jumping element now it should be alright to partner you Rob.