COD Ghosts - Official Complaint Thread

spectre

lol, figured we might as well have one of these to collect all the gripes about the game.  The following isn't exactly a gripe, but it is kind of a shady thing that IW would do which also furthers my thoughts that they are just lazy (which is the real reason I think Theater Mode was removed).

Mw2 - Mw2.5 - Mw2.75

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpSbZgSporA

Keep calm and question nothing.

First of all...I love the hell out of this game.

I do have a few complaints though :P

1. The challenge system SUCKS. I miss the old version, I can't complete some unless their "selected" which is retarded.

2. I miss weapon stats, I want to see how many kills I got with the lsat, how many headshots with the msbs ect.

3. I miss cool guns. Like the ak47, M4A1, desert eagle, colt 1911, M60,UZI, barret .50....you know all the badass guns lol.

4. Ghosts/elite what ever the fuck is annoying, only available for phones, nothing on the xbox or computer....bad business idea on their part.

I was missing S&D but their returning that game mods, so that's all good.

I'm with you man, I really like the game. But there will never be a perfect CAll of Duty, so we gotta have place to bitch about something.

I really miss the stat tracking too. But the operations challenges only counting if they are on your list is way up there for one of the biggest WTF moments.

Keep calm and question nothing.

techno, on 10 Nov 2013 - 3:31 PM, said:

You can track how many kills you have with a weapon.

However I'm also not a fan of the operations, much prefer proper challenges.

Not sure if its how there laid out but there dies seem to be a slight lack of weapons.

Where do you see weapon stats? I can't find it.

Where do you see weapon stats? I can't find it.

Off top of my head when you highlight a weapon under your soldier there's a box with something in but you can press R1 or L1 ps3 and it flicks between menus gives kills and kdr with that weapon, accuracy not sure what else.

Complaints:

Challenge system sucks beyond belief. Did anyone at IW play BO2 to see how to do a great system?

Game mode list, just seems a bit uninspired to me. SnR is good, but I'm unconvinced that Blitz will have legs (maps are so big, no tac inserts, die, spawn, run for a minute, die, spawn, run for a minute....) and KC/cranked feel like the same game, and not one I'm keen on.. Hunted is ok, would be good for unlocking those pistol camo's, if pistols had camo's

I was looking forward to Grind, but didn't even make the starting line up,

And team tactical, is this 4v4? On these huge maps, wow, sounds dull

Can see myself playing a lot of Dom. Give me back Demo, and HQ on these big maps would be great

Satcom as a support killstreak, not a good idea. We have 35 perks to choose from , massive customisation available, but on most classes it makes sense to spend 6 points on wiretap and off the grid.

I am enjoying a lot of it, connection is great , but the out of game bits are letting it down to an extent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm unconvinced that Blitz will have legs (maps are so big

Have you played much Blitz? I thought the same thing but where they place the hills keeps the action going. I really don't like the Whiteout map but it plays great on Blitz.

Have you played much Blitz? I thought the same thing but where they place the hills keeps the action going. I really don't like the Whiteout map but it plays great on Blitz.

I've played it a bit, it's ok but really just a dumbed down version on capture the flag. As scoring is so quick I can see it becoming a bit of a camp fest, as having some D is the way to win on it.

Getting put in a lobby really quick, map selected really quick giving you minimal time to make load out changes then waiting foooorrreeeveeerrrr for the game to start while not being able to make kit changes

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I miss having the combat record. I'm a sucker for stats and having them in depth and all in one place was handy to track performance.  There is minimal statistics in the barracks and weapon info is retained in the create solider loadout section which isn't great.

The challenges/operations are stoooopid and flawed.

I think this is the best Call of Duty game yet but they really have mashed up a few key entities in this game which should've been implemented correctly regular as clockwork. 

Hmmm... My only complaints would be: Siege is just way too big for ANY game mode! Specially Blitz and Dom.

Ghosts App is redonculously crappy atm. Love this game! My favourite so far since MW2.

Think map size maybe something to do with the next-gen consoles having 9 v 9 teams

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Hm....

-The amount of insta-kills ingame (Burst firing an SVU into someone's face and having each shot go through them and then having them turn around and go Pop-pop, and killing you is ridiculous.)

-The FOV (or lack of) on consoles (they could at least bump it up to 75 so i can actually see whats around me)

-Panic Knifing is back!!!!

ill probably have more later.