The Dreaming City

GazzaGarratt

The first time Bungie have decided to change the way they view endgame activities. I can't hide that I'm not excited as it's one complete area that is not just for the raid. The best news of all which sounds 95% certain, is that the activities they have their are all for fireteams between 3 AND 6 players. That means for the first time we now actually have an area for PvE that we can get more than 3 in a fireteam and roll around exploring, jump into a raid and then do other activities as a group.

1531049772253.jpeg

Also, it won't be entirely open after the 'apparent end of the campaign'. It is also a place that evolves each week, which means certain environments will change, enemies should act differently or be more powerful and potentially different activities will be available.

1531049783981.jpeg

Petra Venj will be the World Vendor so a whole new set of armour and weapons to discover and obtain. I expect bounties to be available too.

This is finally what we needed on a game that has alway been solid but lacking depth and not enough activities to keep a larger group together.

There's more info coming out as well - apologies as I've been really busy to get this up. What do you guys think? Heard anything else about it too?