Community Calendar: PC night

Event Title: PC night
Event Author: phil bottle
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 07/05/2018 08:30 PM

PC night. 

Choice of games will depend on who's available and who has what but here's a start:

Left4Dead2

DayZ

Raft

League of Legends

RB6: Siege

PUBG

Star Citizen

Arma 3

Payday 2

The Forest

Battlefield (BFBC2, BF3, BF4, BF1)

COD (lol though I'd do the MW2 co-op missions for a laugh)

This list could go on but yeah...

Other suggestions are more than welcome but just for the record - no 7 Days to Die. Hoping that game has a new patch this month. Then we'll be on it with our dedicated server.

PC night

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I've clicked to say I'll be there. I need to buy Left 4 Dead 2 as i think most have that. I do have Rainbow 6 too.

How many of those games are 4,5,6+ players?

Mostly 4 player games these, though DayZ is unlimited.

I think Rainbow 6 is on sale if anyone fancies getting it, it'd mean we'd have the option of more players.

L4D2 seems to be the common game so far but if we get more than 4 that could be an issue.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

4 hours ago, Shucker said:

Raft looks interesting. How is it?

Ive only play for a little bit but have really enjoyed it so far. I'm surprised at how difficult it actually is to stay alive, you've constantly got to be doing things. It's still very early access at the moment, so there's no challenges or goals.....yet. I'm happy with the £15 it cost me, it's already better than the new cod, that's for sure. :lol:

Am going to make a thread about it at some point this week.

Should I be installing all of these games just in case? Rainbow 6 is my obvious preference but I’m okay with League of Legends, HoTs, Overwatch, L4D2 (despite it being shite).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We'll see how many can make it, think we have 5 confirmed. People's plans can change so I'd go for a combination of L4D2 and Rainbow 6. Possibly Overwatch but not many have it as far as I'm aware..

I'd love us to have a go on LoL too, as it's FREE. Lee and I are on the American LoL servers already, so it's an option if the others download it.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'm a man of eclectic tastes. [emoji4]
  • I don't like MOBAs or sweaty/toxic games like OW, D2 Trials, etc.
  • I don't play much MP so I don't really know what works well. I do like new experiences, even if they fail. Indies are great for that but I don't have a crew that likes to branch outside of the typical OW, Fortnite, PUBG routine.
  • I love my FPS games (D2, COD, BL2) but there's a lot more out there that looks interesting (Towerfall Ascension, Overcooked, ARK, Payday 2, Killing Floor 2, Raft, Broforce, Divinity Original Sin 2, Elite Dangerous, Dying Light, Diablo 3, etc., etc., etc.)
I'll just reply on the MP side of things.

A lot of the forum users are console based and the PC guys are fairly new to PC and will have limited libraries. It might be an idea to set up a calendar event with a game or games you'd like to try out.

For example. I have Ark, Payday2, Raft from your list. A few others have Payday 2 and Bordelands 2, plus Rich is in a Raft vibe at the moment. We played it last night.

I also have Rust, Arma 3 (with plenty of mods), DayZ, Escape From Tarkov and a library of 250 plus games.

Suggest a game for playing on PC that at least 3 of us have, we'll try it out and see where it goes.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

7 hours ago, Shucker said:

I'm a man of eclectic tastes. :)

• I love my FPS games (D2, COD, BL2) but there's a lot more out there that looks interesting (Towerfall Ascension, Overcooked, ARK, Payday 2, Killing Floor 2, Raft, Broforce, Divinity Original Sin 2, Elite Dangerous, Dying Light, Diablo 3, etc., etc., etc.)

But no Rainbow 6? 🤔

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Twas just Lee, Rib and yours truly in the end. Played some Rainbow, some more Rainbow with Lee when Rib left and then we tried a bit of Left4Dead2.

I'm busy next Thursday but I'll look at another PC night in the calendar again soon.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Apologies, I was really keen for a PC evening, but I was away.  I'm always down for some lols on the PC, so hit me up anytime.
Make your own event maybe and share the responsibility, would be my suggestion. You're a big boy so I'm sure you can rise to the occasion.[emoji106]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

PC wise I've got L4D2 but haven't played in ages so will be a bit pants.

I've got Borderlands 2 but again haven't played for a while.

Some other stuff I've got: Broforce, Divinity OS2, GTAV, Rocket League, Torchlight 2,.