I need a new Legendary Primary

GazzaGarratt

So at the minute I roll 5/6 exotics in the Primary slot and the only legendary weapon I have is the Origin Story Auto Rifle. Its pretty good still and a good primary to have so I can run an exotic in the different slots but I want a bit more variety. What would you guys suggest as alternative Legendary to run with?

Obviously this is ahead of Weapon slot changes in September as I have a number of decent Legendaries in the Secondary slot.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Thanks @NCA-Paendrag and @Baabcat

Nameless Midnight I put in my vault a while back so may need to get it out again. Tried Forward Path the other night in Iron Banner but not as good as Suros Regime and I'm not sure it beats the Origin Story on all round PvE and PvP usage.

@igotmollywhopped mentioned about the Midnight Coup and I did enjoy that Hand Cannon from the raid, albeit it has some kick to it.

Got the Orimund's Anvil last night. That was pretty good. Loved the sound of it too [emoji846]
Funny you say that - I dropped both ARs from Iron Banner and tried both this amd Forward Path. It took me a minute after a Crucible game to shard this [emoji23]