Tesla 3

GazzaGarratt

That dashboard though. 😎 I must admit, I see many carts are going to follow the minamilistic look of the inside of the Tesla. A 15 inch screen and pretty much nothing else on the dashboard.

Nice shape too.

2018-tesla-model-3-161.jpg?quality=99&st

2018-tesla-model-3-31.jpg?quality=99&str

2018-tesla-model-3-41.jpg?quality=99&str

Is there a HUD to show speed etc? Surely you don’t have to take your eyes off the road to see how fast you’re going? Please tell me they aren’t using MS-W for the OS either!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I fucking HATE that interior. Car developers have spent billions after billions developing awesome (and shit) interiors for cars and Tesla flings it all in the bin and goes "look, screen, job done!". I want screw, knobs, buttons, vents, stuff to fiddle with and look at, not just a fucking telly.

I really like knobs. I want knobs.

banlol.png

I fucking HATE that interior. Car developers have spent billions after billions developing awesome (and shit) interiors for cars and Tesla flings it all in the bin and goes "look, screen, job done!". I want screw, knobs, buttons, vents, stuff to fiddle with and look at, not just a fucking telly.

I really like knobs. I want knobs.
Being a knob will soon be one of the few career paths left for human beings. Luckily, we excel at being knobs and no machine will ever take that away from us[emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg