Modern Warfare 3 XB1

J4MES OX4D

MW3 is now backwards compatible on the Xbox One and joins COD 1, 2, COD 4. WAW, BO and BO2 on the platform. That just leaves MW2, please let this franchise die already, for the collection to be completed. A lot of people play the old games particularly the original Black Ops which had six-figures comfortably for a long time - it would be very interesting to see how these compare to the latest games if Activision didn't censor the player counts due to the low populations. 

These old games are streets ahead of COD today and that's not from a nostalgia standpoint either. MW3 wasn't the best for me but I'd happily play that over any of this generation's COD games. 

Apparently it's hacked to shit like all other CODs on the 360. Funny how MW2, please let this franchise die already, hasn't been released. My guess is we're getting a MW2, please let this franchise die already, Remastered. Either that or Activision know that nobody would buy their new COD if MW2, please let this franchise die already, was available on the Xbone.

fart.gif

Apparently it's hacked to shit like all other CODs on the 360. Funny how MW2, please let this franchise die already,, please let this franchise die already, hasn't been released. My guess is we're getting a MW2, please let this franchise die already,, please let this franchise die already, Remastered. Either that or Activision know that nobody would buy their new COD if MW2, please let this franchise die already,, please let this franchise die already, was available on the Xbone.
The hacking in MW2, please let this franchise die already, and BO1 on the 360 could be mental at times. I remember joining a game once where everyone in my team, including me, were invincible. I ran out of ammo and got most of my kills by melee. Good old Commando Pro. Yes, I should've quit the match but it took me a while to realise and then was just too hilarious.

The co-op missions in MW2, please let this franchise die already, were excellent.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

MW3 is one of the under rated COD's imo. Everyone talks about M.W2 and the BO series, but MW3 was seriously fun. Fast paced, not many classes, perks or weapons that were OP. Probably one of the best, most balanced games imo

Was also the first time we saw infected which was a hell of a lot of fun :D 

MW3 was the game that made me switch to SMGs. The glorious PP90
MW3 wasn't liked at first but I think it grew on people.
Also the first COD where I used Sit Rep and camped a building. The church. Was epic. Only other building I've ever camped in a COD game is that little house in the middle of Standoff.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I think a lot of people were burned out on COD and the modern setting when MW3 dropped - I'd played MW2 and BO solidly for two years and with the old IW (West, Zampella and co) having left the franchise too; I just wasn't all that enthusiastic at the time from what I remember.

They actually did a very good job of getting this game out at all with all the shit going on behind the scenes and it did have a lot of new features and ideas such as strike packages, weapon leveling and new killstreaks. Not bad for a game on a two year cycle with half a studio missing due to a lawsuit. Certainly better than any of the blockbuster budgeted shit on 3 year cycles we've seen on this gen. 

Mw3 was killed for me by the campaign ending and the hacked lobbies that started about week 2 over here.

I jumped over to BF3 at the time, with their dedicated servers and just had so much more fun.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."