AdamF1007

Hello everyone I am AdamF1007, I have been online gaming for about 3 years now mostly with Bluffin109 who introduced me to Destiny1, we have now gone onto Destiny2 which I am hooked on!! Looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully doing some raids!!

53 minutes ago, AdamF1007 said:

Hi I am married with two kids, self employed carpenter, football (you meant to say soccer, didn't you) (you meant to say soccer, didn't you) mad life long Man United supporter.

I like you already! 😄

2 hours ago, AdamF1007 said:

Hello everyone I am AdamF1007, I have been online gaming for about 3 years now mostly with Bluffin109 who introduced me to Destiny1, we have now gone onto Destiny2 which I am hooked on!! Looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully doing some raids!!

Welcome Adam! Hopefully we can some strikes and raids in at some point down the line :D

What other games do you play? Great to have you on board at FG, make sure you take a look around and get involved!

2 hours ago, bluffin109 said:

Welcome mate there are a lot of good players with a wealth of knowledge on this forum if you need any help I’m sure one of them can help

And nice to see you back again Dave! Make sure you stick around too mate :D

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Welcome Adam! Hopefully we can some strikes and raids in at some point down the line :D

What other games do you play? Great to have you on board at FG, make sure you take a look around and get involved!

And nice to see you back again Dave! Make sure you stick around too mate :D

I have just recently completed Far Cry 5, really into mobile gaming as well, I play Marvel Contest of Champions quite a lot!!

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

How was FC5? Ubisoft have a sale on and I'm tempted...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I thought FC5 was a really good game and enjoyed playing it, found it a bit tricky at the start but as soon as you get the right weapons it’s fairly easy.

Welcome to the forum Adam, like you I also support the greatest team on this planet and yes I am a midlander living in London.....obviously 😄

Far Cry 3 was my favourite so far, the story was incredible. Since then it has kind of been the same but with a lesser story, I’m sick of climbing towers 😄

Hope you enjoy you stay.