Official FIFA World Cup 2018 Thread

J4MES OX4D

Poland are easily the worst team I've seen in the World Cup. How the hell are they 8th in the rankings!? They have literally nothing in their team apart from Lewandowski and he was isolated the whole match and even at 0-3 down, all they could do was bring on an unfit centre back. I hope England avoid Columbia if they make the last 16 though as they look dangerous and are well-supported. 

What a sensational finale in both games tonight! 

Fuck Ronaldo! 
I had both on the go at the same time, Iran almost put them out, that would have been pretty amusing.

So the Iberian teams are in the next round against Russia and Uruguay.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

South Korea 2-0 Germany HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fucking love VAR and what an epic end that was! Mexico dicked 3-0 and they still go through. 
a1be073d-94cb-4402-ba60-5dd581cb0167.png
Just need Brazil to drop the ball tonight and we'll have a double whammy of egos hitting the floor[emoji41]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Just need Brazil to drop the ball tonight and we'll have a double whammy of egos hitting the floor[emoji41]

I would not be surprised if Brazil go out based on their performances. They certainly aren't on fire that's for sure.

Germany looked poor in every game so fully deserved to not go through.

Haven't seen what Neuer did yet but on the radio home it sounded like he was left wing at the end, higher than the centrebacks!!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Looking forward to the England game tonight everyone?

It'll be nice watching us without any pressure. I don't care where we finish, just go out there and try to win.

I'd play Rashford tonight for a full game. Keep him match sharp. Maybe even Vardy.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

If we win tonight and top the group, we are sided in the draw with France, Argentina, Uruguay, Portugal, Brazil and Mexico but if we lose against Belgium and finish second, we face Russia, Spain, Croatia, Denmark, Sweden or Switzerland. Looking at this I'd rather lose and get a piss easier route! 

4DB6C42000000578-5895475-A_first_place_f

Wow, Japan were pretty disgraceful - they played to go through by virtue of two yellow cards and played out the final 10 minutes just passing the ball around relying on Senegal not scoring against Columbia. If England win we play them but have a harder side of the draw otherwise we face a tough challenge in Columbia but a more relaxed route after that. It's a tough one but we have to play to win I suppose and just hope for the best.