Official FIFA World Cup 2018 Thread

J4MES OX4D

20 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Belgium are tearing Brazil apart. This World Cup is anyone's.

Yeah, Brazil can't cope with Belgium on the break. Makes for a great game, as Brazil simply have to go for it second half. Bring it on:)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Belgium are tearing Brazil apart. This World Cup is anyone's.

Actually, I think it’s probably Belgium’s if they keep playing like this....providing they don’t bottle it 

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Brazil played well for the first time in this entire tournament tonight - too bad they were already 0-2 down and it was the second half. Even Japan gave Belgium a bigger run for their money. So glad to see the back of Neymar and his disgraceful shenanigans and it's nice to the the refs weren't buying his shit once again.

Belgium v France is going to be a huge match and I have to say, whoever wins that will be the firm favourites and it'll be theirs to lose......to England😎

I really hope Sterling scores now. Apart from missing that chance, he's been all over Sweden.

I'm an emotional wreck watching again - can't beat it [emoji38]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Entertaining game between Russia and Croatia. Hosts played a great tournament - they weren't the best team but their spirit was undeniable and it's a shame they have to go out in that fashion but they at least had another shot after looking like they were out of it. Croatia through on penalties and hopefully bloody fatigued in the process for the England game on Wednesday.  It would've been a tough game for England either way for very different reasons but it's a very winnable game and I'd rather be in that than playing either Belgium or France. 

12 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Entertaining game between Russia and Croatia. Hosts played a great tournament - they weren't the best team but their spirit was undeniable and it's a shame they have to go out in that fashion but they at least had another shot after looking like they were out of it. Croatia through on penalties and hopefully bloody fatigued in the process for the England game on Wednesday.  It would've been a tough game for England either way for very different reasons but it's a very winnable game and I'd rather be in that than playing either Belgium or France. 

They looked shattered after that game, great news for us 😁

Also I don’t see Croatia being much of

attackig threat against us, good a good feeling about all of this. Never had this before with England 😄

How's everyone feeling on this beautiful Sunday morning?

England are in the final four of the World Cup. Sounds marvellous.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb