Official FIFA World Cup 2018 Thread

J4MES OX4D

39 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Also, will someone shoot Martin Keown next time the miserable negative twat.

Martin Keown lives just up the road from me but I don't have a gun sadly. I could piss through his letterbox though😎

Holy crap, I walked across the parking lot to get into my work, and Japan scored against colombia....

Fucking hell colombia, get your shit together!

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Holy crap, I walked across the parking lot to get into my work, and Japan scored against colombia....

Fucking hell colombia, get your shit together!
They would get their shit together, but half of Europe has it up their noses🤣

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Sweet! colombia just scored. The announcer on the radio here lost his fucking mind for a solid 2 minutes, it was amazing

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Few things are more amazing at 834AM than hearing a spanish announcer yelling "Goal" and then "BONZAI!" at the top of his lungs when Japan scores.

I also have no idea what the hell he is shouting because I don't know Spanish, but damn does it bring a smile to my face, hearing this dude lose his shit and revert back to his native tongue.

And I have that man in my team.....[emoji853]
Oh dear...but Robert will score goals still. I think they had some bad luck in this game. Credit to Senegal though, first win ever in the finals I think. The only player i recognise is Sadio Mane.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

I agree with you on this occasion

And me...what are we agreeing to disagree with again?

19 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Poland are wank. One man team. Sad.

🤣

Your face is wank!

(sorry man, my son has Poland in the one league, and he doesn't know how to talk shit yet)

Your face is wank!

(sorry man, my son has Poland in the one league, and he doesn't know how to talk shit yet)
You can say, "You wank stain" and it'll cover all options [emoji16]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Portugal got very lucky. Morocco largely dominated the game and wasted a shitload of chances. Hope this isn't another competition where the Portuguese scrape through each game either drawing or winning by the odd-goal to win the whole bloody thing.  Staggering how Morocco lost to Iran after playing the way they did today but shit finishing let them down. 

Another 1-0 as Spain edge past Iran. Very impressed with the underdogs in this tournament so far - many big teams have got rather fortunate at times with close victories and lucky goals. Thankfully Iran remain in it and could give Portugal a run for their money. Spain aren't guaranteed either. 

I need to find some sort of guide to this damn game. My kid keeps asking me questions and I don't remember shit from when i played other than no matter how good of a goalie you are, if your team sucks, you will lose.

Also, how the fuck does a midfielder break 2 ribs and puncture a lung?

(Dave's answer of Denmark players not eating enough cheese, while oddly accurate, leaves me wanting to know more.)