Official FIFA World Cup 2018 Thread

J4MES OX4D

24 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Yep, it was always going go to be a decent game but that was pure pleasure to watch, as a neutral.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I disagree 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

11 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Man, why didn't I pick Ronaldo in my team!!?!

I won’t pick that cheating git for anything...should be a member of the Portuguese Olympic 10 metre board team!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Fuck the French. 

What a joke VAR was - the ref didn't award the penalty himself but then decided to review it when the ball was up the other end of the pitch half hour later and then the system only shows 2 angles which made it look like a penalty instead of the camera which shows that it clearly wasn't. 

Umtitties should've been sent off for that handball too and then Paul 'poor mans Drogba' Pogba goes and flukes a winner after being shit all game as usual. Lucky bastards! 

Some good games yesterday, looking forward to seeing what Germany and Brazil have to offer.

France have always struggled in thr groups. They're one of those teams that become more dangerous as they go on. Let's hope they get stumble in the groups again!