The Last of Us 2

I never played the mp of the original, but I read it was very underrated. That gameplay looks dark and gritty, it plays like a cut scene. If that is actual real world gameplay, then it will be a mega game.

Via the FG App

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I never played the mp of the original, but I read it was very underrated. That gameplay looks dark and gritty, it plays like a cut scene. If that is actual real world gameplay, then it will be a mega game.

Via the FG App

Some is, some isn't I believe. I can see why they are taking this long to get it ready.

Trust me, the MP would be right up your street. Matt@lepercolony swears by it too.

You should look to pick up the first game purely for that alone. A PvP game where you have to craft along the way is very tactical and on your toes all the time. Plus a Molotov to an opponents face is always great fun.

1 hour ago, crispymorgan said:

I think some of the AI incidents was carefully scripted as expected but I'm expecting the final game to perform to a similar standard. The original PS3 title was remarkable and way ahead of its time so it wouldn't surprise me if this one is the same. The visuals and gameplay look very credible so its only the AI that's questionable and if it plays anything like the trailer then it'll be a near perfect representation. 

the bow is back!  that's a relief.  looks like they might've added a more robust dodging mechanic for melee combat?  if so, that'd be sweeeeeet.

the 9:00 mark sums up TLOU for me -- low health, no ammo, just wits and crafting limited resources on the fly.  survival over slaughter.  it's the anti-CoD.

also, Ellie's "old man" better be Joel.

5 hours ago, lepercolony said:

also, Ellie's "old man" better be Joel.

Can't see it being anyone else man. Hoping for an even better MP??

3 hours ago, Sennex said:

Hopefully you get to kill her this time in order to save humanity.

You know, I would not be surprised if they don't kill her at the end of this one. Would make sense as I can't the a third being made.