Elder Scrolls VI

Is it bad I've never played Skyrim 🙊🙈

Oblivion was brilliant though. I've always been a fan of the Elder Scrolls games. Shame the ESO version weren't all that as I'd get behind this game if done correctly.

Is it bad I've never played Skyrim [emoji87][emoji85]

Oblivion was brilliant though. I've always been a fan of the Elder Scrolls games. Shame the ESO version weren't all that as I'd get behind this game if done correctly.
Weirdo

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Fuckin hell, even poverty-stricken people in Africa have managed to find time to play Skyrim. You better have a bloody good excuse as to why cos it's literally on every bloody system imaginable. I even have it on my microwave oven. Even Her Majesty The Queen has played it. 

Dear oh dear, I'm in shock😎

i don't think its weird at all Lee. Its not the type of game I see you gravitating towards. The MMO maybe, but not a single player game.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Fuckin hell, even poverty-stricken people in Africa have managed to find time to play Skyrim. You better have a bloody good excuse as to why cos it's literally on every bloody system imaginable. I even have it on my microwave oven. Even Her Majesty The Queen has played it. 

Dear oh dear, I'm in shock[emoji41]
LOL. Time and investment required. Same reason why Fallout 4 didn't get played past character customisation.
i don't think its weird at all Lee. Its not the type of game I see you gravitating towards. The MMO maybe, but not a single player game.
Yeah. Last of Us and Wolfenstein were the last SP games I managed to play and finish. I want to but it scares me now that I have you lot to play wìth, how much time I'd actually have for all the other games.

Will keep a close eye on it though.

On 6/12/2018 at 4:16 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

You should come in and play it on VR with us!

Same for everyone else!

Quick poll on how large the guide will be for this game? 3491789 pages?? This game would hurt my brain too much I reckon, even if it looks pretty damn good so far.

Meh. I lasted 3 mins on Oblivion, 5 mins on Skyrim and about half an hour on ESO. Even DA:O was shit, as were all the Fallout games, and every other RPG out there, they all suck.

Back to WoW I guess. 

banlol.png

15 hours ago, Diddums said:

Meh. I lasted 3 mins on Oblivion, 5 mins on Skyrim and about half an hour on ESO. Even DA:O was shit, as were all the Fallout games, and every other RPG out there, they all suck.

Back to WoW I guess. 

You should be burned at the stake for that heresy to be honest :rolleyes:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Doesn't look like this game is even off the ground yet

swWEiCLgEx9AieavHDpRgM-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Howard said fans should still think of the new Elder Scrolls game as being in the "design" phase.

This will probably be a no-show until 2026

13 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Doesn't look like this game is even off the ground yet

swWEiCLgEx9AieavHDpRgM-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Howard said fans should still think of the new Elder Scrolls game as being in the "design" phase.

This will probably be a no-show until 2026

I don't know why they bothered doing that teaser trailer, giving the idea they were working on a new ES game when they clearly weren't. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

9 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I don't know why they bothered doing that teaser trailer, giving the idea they were working on a new ES game when they clearly weren't. 

I have a sneaking suspicion they bullshitted it so the likes of Microsoft would buy into them. I can't see where their outlandish value lies otherwise. Todd Howard is also a master liar so if anyone was to con a major organisation, it would be him😅

Elder Scrolls 6 wont release on PS5. I'm sure Playstation fans in the year 2027 will be a little disappointed but at least there will be another 4 versions of Skyrim before then

eh4UWhvd6WXwJhXHTCDoE7-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

One of the most anticipated games on the horizon won't release for PS5.