Cyberpunk 2077

At first I wastorn on this. I had been hoping it was 3rd person, like Witcher. However, I started thinking of decent 3rd person shooters, and for me, there really are not many. Like maybe 1-2 at best.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

There was a 50 minute gameplay demo at E3 for some people. No idea why they haven't showed it to everybody.
They are very weary that they have an extremely good reputation with the gaming world right now so my only thoughts on this is that the demo is showing some stuff that just isn't 100% polished and it would be open to criticism.

Ah, the only other thing would be they have a concept that could be copied and don't want a PUBG / Fortnite issue on their hands.

Cant argue with that Lee, although a cyberpunk 2077 Battle royale would end up basically being the plot for Robocop, and that could be amusing

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Best thing I heard about the game from people that seen it behind closed doors is there will be an attribute called 'Cool'. This could have pretty big scope to be great at a time where cosmetic items for your character are the most in-thing to do right now.

10 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Best thing I heard about the game from people that seen it behind closed doors is there will be an attribute called 'Cool'. This could have pretty big scope to be great at a time where cosmetic items for your character are the most in-thing to do right now.

Wait.... what?

thats either hysterical or bad, I can't decide which.