Forza Horizon 4

11 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Please don't say Windows storeemoji12.png

It's the Microshit Store!

I have Forza Horizon 3 and its a great game and incredibly well optimised I may not get this by virtue of the store alone.  Their file compression is non-existent so games are like 1/3 or 50% more than what they should be and their content servers are very slow to download from.  Definitely not buying an Xbox just for that game either. 

Forza Horizon 4 demo is now available for download on XB1 and through the shitty Windows Store[emoji41]
GIF-VANFLIP.gif?strip=all&quality=100&w=563&h=375&crop=1
Last night I contemplated it but I refuse to have any more Windows 10 Microsoft store shit on my PC. That they try and stop you viewing the file location is just one of my peeves.

So I saw Gran Turismo Sport on PS4 sale for £15 and got that instead [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Last night I contemplated it but I refuse to have any more Windows 10 Microsoft store shit on my PC. That they try and stop you viewing the file location is just one of my peeves.

So I saw Gran Turismo Sport on PS4 sale for £15 and got that instead [emoji16]

Gran Turismo Sport is excellent. This game is teaching me how to take a corner properly, and for once I'm enjoying being told what to do.
Plus the online racing is epic with a great attitude from players, i.e. proper racing, no fucking around and ramming folk off track. Which I admit I miss...but there's always Friday night's for that[emoji3]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg