Anthem Gameplay

J4MES OX4D

8 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

Out the gate talking about “expanding the story at any time” meaning DLC’s.

I hate games as a service at the best of times but it sounds truly terrible here. Game is locked online but has no PvP too. 

With The Division 2 coming out one month later which is an established brand; I think this game will be DOA. BioWare are already talking about the possibility of revisiting Mass Effect and Dragon Age in the future so for a small studio that's allegedly 100% dedicated to Anthem; that doesn't exactly ooze confidence especially when Anthem is clearly relying on continued future content and long term support. If this game fails; the devs may not even get another chance to make a new (old) game either. 

I can't see this ending well....or even beginning strongly. 

On 6/14/2018 at 7:49 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

With The Division 2 coming out one month later which is an established brand; I think this game will be DOA. BioWare are already talking about the possibility of revisiting Mass Effect and Dragon Age in the future so for a small studio that's allegedly 100% dedicated to Anthem; that doesn't exactly ooze confidence especially when Anthem is clearly relying on continued future content and long term support. If this game fails; the devs may not even get another chance to make a new (old) game either. 

I can't see this ending well....or even beginning strongly. 

I agree, but I will end up with both, I know me. I will pick this up as soon as D2 comes out and it goes on sale

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."