Can an admin

Dan94

Please reset my password?

I always have trouble logging in on a computer. I put the correct password in, then after 3 times it’ll lock my account. I’ll then try the same password again once unlocked and it’ll work. I’ve tried clicking to reset my password and it doesn’t even email me a link to change it. Only managing to post this as my phone has me auto signed in. 

Can someone reset my password or email me a manual link to do it? It’s getting ridiculous now pretty much every time I try log in 

Please reset my password?

I always have trouble logging in on a computer. I put the correct password in, then after 3 times it’ll lock my account. I’ll then try the same password again once unlocked and it’ll work. I’ve tried clicking to reset my password and it doesn’t even email me a link to change it. Only managing to post this as my phone has me auto signed in. 

Can someone reset my password or email me a manual link to do it? It’s getting ridiculous now pretty much every time I try log in 
Will do it now Dan. PM me if you get more issues with this as it should be fine.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Cheers mate. Really frustrating when I know it’s correct but still says no! [emoji23]
That shouldn't do that so we'll check some back end stuff. Hope its sorted now.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb