Football Transfers Completed 7th June 2018

Diogo Dalot [Porto - Manchester United] £19m

Neal Bishop [Scunthorpe - Mansfield] Free

Junior Brown [Shrewsbury - Coventry] Free

Michael Crowe [Ipswich - Preston] Free

Sam Matthews [Bournemouth - Bristol Rovers] Free

John O'Shea [Sunderland - Reading] Free

Was popping on here to make this thread but see you beat me to the punch 😄

I haven’t seen Dalot play before but sounds like he’s defitniely one for the future.

Havent seen much of Fred either but he looks like a really decent player.

Julen Lopetegui: Spain sacks coach after he takes Real Madrid job

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/13/sport/julen-lopetegui-real-madrid-spain-world-cup-spt-intl/index.html

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just now, Sennex said:

Julen Lopetegui: Spain sacks coach after he takes Real Madrid job

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/13/sport/julen-lopetegui-real-madrid-spain-world-cup-spt-intl/index.html

Does anybody get the feeling that Bart has finally got to grips with his inner self and admitted his love of the round ball game?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I played goalie for like 4 years (12-16) in a community league, before I moved to Chicago and started playing hockey. So the enjoyment has always been there, but you guys have zero idea how hard it is to talk about Soccer over here.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Spain and Madrid made me lol

Dunno what 'soccer' is but if we're talking about football, goal keeping is a lonely difficult job, big respect to all keepers [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I have, but we don't take the Boy to stuff like that. Its a much better experience for him to be able to watch it on TV, so he either pause it and defuse for a bit, or stim while watching it.

I think if we were to start at local college games, we could ease into it, but the local colleges don't have any teams

16 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Does anybody get the feeling that Bart has finally got to grips with his inner self and admitted his love of the round ball game?

Too bad he put this managerial sacking in the football (you meant to say soccer, didn't you) transfers thread though😎

I couldn't think of where else to put it. Knowing what I know about you soccer guys though, he will just end up at another team, so its basically a transfer 🤣

I couldn't think of where else to put it. Knowing what I know about you soccer guys though, he will just end up at another team, so its basically a transfer 🤣
football (you meant to say soccer, didn't you) guys.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

18 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

football (you meant to say soccer, didn't you) (you meant to say soccer, didn't you) guys.

🤣🤣🤣

Emre Can is a free transfer fo Juventus.

Justin Kluivert is now an AS Roma player.

Serie A making a few better signings for a change. Kluivert is a great player, such a bloody quick winger.

Cristiano Ronaldo: Juventus to sign Real Madrid forward

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo is set to join Juventus, the Spanish club have confirmed.

It is understood a deal worth £105m has been reached between the two clubs that will see the 33-year-old Portuguese end a 10-year stay at the Bernabeu.

Ronaldo won four Champions Leagues at Real but had a turbulent relationship with president Florentino Perez.

"For Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo will always be one of our great symbols," said a club statement. 

"Real Madrid wants to express its gratitude to a player who has proved to be the best in the world and who has marked one of the brightest times in the history of our club and world football. 

"Real Madrid will always be your home."

He is now set to be unveiled as the Italian club's record signing, eclipsing the £75.3m they paid for Gonzalo Higuain.

Ronaldo joined Real from Manchester United for £80m in 2009 and scored a club-record 451 goals and won the Ballon D'Or - awarded to the world's best footballer - in 2008, 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017.

He has helped them win the Champions League in four of the past five seasons, scoring in the 2014 and 2017 finals.

However, despite their dominance in Europe's premier club competition, Real struggled domestically, finishing 17 points behind champions Barcelona last season.

Real are keen on reshaping their team under new manager Julen Lopetegui and the 33-time La Liga winners have also been linked with a move for Paris St-Germain's 26-year-old Brazil forward Neymar. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44785173

Great signing and incredible that Ronaldo still cost £105m and he is 33. Signing a 4 year contract as well so we're going to probably see him at the next World Cup at this rate. Miles better than Messi imo.

5 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Man Shitty have signed Mahrez from Leicester. That was a long time coming.

They probably spent the last 6 months dotting the i's and crossing the t's on agents fees which is why it took so long. It was probably a done deal even before January but the modern bullshit of agents and bonuses probably impacted the deal. 

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Great signing and incredible that Ronaldo still cost £105m and he is 33. Signing a 4 year contract as well so we're going to probably see him at the next World Cup at this rate. Miles better than Messi imo.

Still a plonker Lee, he’s still a plonker

17 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ridiculous amount of money truely stupid... Mirrored by people at work