BO4 Maps List Leak

J4MES OX4D

*Edit The previous leak was partially correct but I'll list the confirmed maps here instead. Names subject to change on the remakes:-

- Frequency

- Contraband

- Payload

- Seaside

- Jungle (Black Ops)

- Summit (Black Ops)

- Firing Range (Black Ops)

- Slums (BO2)

- Nuketown

I'd like to see WMD from BO1 return as that map was great in all modes. Summit is another iconic map but they didn't do a very good job of re-imagining it in BO2. Actually most of Treyarch's remakes have been pretty bad previously apart from Firing Range (Studio) Stadium (Takeoff) was another good map that went to shit when it was remade. Slums would be a good map to bring back too I reckon. 

I wish they would go back to BO1 -2-3 and bring back all the maps, even the non-DLC ones would be amazing. Lack of a campaign makes me think there is plenty of room / time, and some of those maps were amazing.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

2 hours ago, Dan94 said:

I'd love Highrise back from MW2, please let this franchise die already,, please let this franchise die already,, please let this franchise die already, and also Havana from BO1

Anytime MW2, please let this franchise die already,, please let this franchise die already, is written, the phrase 'please let this franchise die already' pops up. Who's been fucking around with the forum coding? Bet it's Diddums! 

20 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I'd like to see WMD from BO1 return as that map was great in all modes. 

Hell yeah to WMD! Possibly my favourite map from Treyarch. They should have brought it back for BO3 as the verticality would have worked with all the jumping.

As for these maps: I hope we get them all at launch. But I can't help thinking we'll get 10-12 and the rest will be "FREE DLC. Praise be to Activision for they are kind and giving"

fart.gif

What was the train yard map in 2? It used to always pop up on ground war for me

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

15 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

Like all those except Slums. Wasn’t much of a fan, especially the stupid B flag position 

I remember a fair few dom matches on there where you'd just spawn nade the B flag over the walls but as soon as you step out into the middle you get shot dead so you just spawn nade and do it all again. It's quite a long map with needlessly large spawn areas. I would've preferred Standoff over Slums as there are good flanking options either side to keep both teams on their toes plus a few buildings but Slums has three options; lane 1, lane 2 or lane 3 and one key building overlooking B.