Minecraft FG Server Expires Today - Renew?

GazzaGarratt

Hi all.

The Minecraft FG Server expires today and if we always said we'd see how it was at the end of 1 year.

If we do renew its going to cost us $100.72. This would need donations to keep to make that up but first we need to know if there's any interest in keeping this on.

I personally have struggled to get on to it of late, maybe because I could never get into it. However, if we get enough interest in people wanting our own server then I'm all for us to keep it. I want us to have more private servers so people can have a place to play with each other.

Your call everybody.

I think the sparkle has gone....I say let it die a graceful death. If we get the itch again what would be the approximate cost of starting over?

I think we owe Bart a big vote of thanks for the initial starting grief he endured, then shepherding the complete noobs the early stages and the continual maintenance - well played fella and thanks for introducing me to a new and different game. 👍

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I think the sparkle has gone....I say let it die a graceful death. If we get the itch again what would be the approximate cost of starting over?

I think we owe Bart a big vote of thanks for the initial starting grief he endured, then shepherding the complete noobs the early stages and the continual maintenance - well played fella and thanks for introducing me to a new and different game. [emoji106]
This.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

If folks do decide to keep going with it, then I will pass all the admin info on. I sadly have no time anymore to keep up with it.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."