Destiny 2 - Year 2 Reveal

GazzaGarratt

4 hours ago, Sennex said:

No part of my post was anything other than my opinion, I don't think I presented it as anything but that.

Warframe is a comparison game.

The Division is as well

You really dont want me to compare them though. Purely for the cash we all spend, Warframe wins

I have spent more money on Warframe that I will ever spend on Destiny unless they kick their prices sky high 😂

That said, I still play Warframe from time to time. 3 years since it came out? 

On topic: I have gotten my money's worth from D2 and then some.  And I never got into D1, deleted it at level 13 or something, so go figure 😄

IMG_20180608_082144.jpeg

Really good summary picture of what you get for the Forsaken DLC, what's free for everyone and what's involved in the Season Pass.

Also, the tldr if you haven't watched the video is below:

- Forsaken tells a new story with a darker tone in a lawless frontier.
- Tangled Shore is a new destination made of a web of asteroids and mysteries.
- The Dreaming City is our first endgame destination, home to the biggest challenges.
- The Scorn are a new enemy, led by a group of eight barons you will hunt down.
- Our new weapon system gives you more control over how you configure your fighting style.
- We're adding random rolls and improving the mod system for better weapon customization.
- New Masterwork style system allows you to level weapons up over time.
- Your Guardian discovers new ways to fight with new Supers.
- The Bow joins your arsenal as a new weapon type.
- Gambit is a new activity that combines PvE and PvP in a competitive co-op experience.
- There is a brand new raid located in the Dreaming City.
- The new Collections feature lets you track all the items you can acquire.
- The new Triumphs feature lets you track your achievements and lore.

I think I'm actually like@techno and most excited about the collections and triumphs.

I also think the raid in that location, including lairs is absolutely the right model to follow.

1 minute ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Noob question....is Foresaken a DLC or can we preorder through retailers?

Yes and Yes,

It is a DLC but I'm pretty sure you can order the DLC through other retailers instead of PSN.

It's been confirmed Forsaken will re-introduce Daily Heroic Missions (finally!) and also a regular update potentially involving strikes with a frequency somewhere between a day and a week. Not sure if this is Strike Scoring again but both, more regular activities will drop relevant gear that will support the large progression ladder from today's 380 hard cap to 600.

I really do miss dailies. With Bounties coming back less in just less than 4 weeks away, there should be quite a bit to do if you really have managed to grind your way through the milestones early in the week.

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

My PC character is up to 160 now. The PS4 guy is around 250 I think. I better get grinding innit.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

They'll be offering a Character boost for one of your characters at the launch of Forsaken so people can at least feel like they can roll with some existing playerbase. That said, you still have to ecpect to do all the original story content to get to the point of regular Forsaken content.

They'll be offering a Character boost for one of your characters at the launch of Forsaken so people can at least feel like they can roll with some existing playerbase. That said, you still have to ecpect to do all the original story content to get to the point of regular Forsaken content.
Character boost? That almost makes me want to chuck the game out the window [emoji23]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

26 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Character boost? That almost makes me want to chuck the game out the window emoji23.png

They did the same in D1. It makes sense as even some existing people that haven't and won't play the expansions will find that they would need to do grinding to level up to play with guns that drop on Day 1 Forsaken content. It's only character though so grind away dude ;)