Survival / Crafting

Ark Survival Evolved is a very good choice and is similar to Conan Exiles but is set on a tropical backdrop with dinosaurs. You can play solo with PvE . The Forest is another good PvE experience set on an island - it's just come out of early access to very positive reviews too. Subnautica is another fine game set in the ocean which is highly rated. These games should all be in the Steam sale in 3 weeks too! 

7 minutes ago, Old_man_zimmer said:

Thank you will take a look. Hard to wait for three weeks though ha 😃

Haha yep! These 3 games have all recently come out of early access so the prices have shot up sadly but hopefully there will be some decent discounts on them in the Steam Sale. The Forest is still attractively priced at £15.49 though but Ark went up to £49.99 which is a massive jump. That game is decent and very similar to Conan. Subnautica is £19.49 which is a pretty good price also so if you want something now, The Forest and Subnautica are still great purchases at full whack but Ark at £50 is too much even being a good game. 

I agree £50 is to much even for a good game. I bought Forrest a while back so might give that another shot if stuffs changed. Just try and see me through to sale try and get a bargain ha. I’d only annoy myself seeing something I just bought being on sale couple week later ha. 👍🏻

Rust wasn't mentioned but I wouldn't bother with that.
If you can wait for a sale, get Ark Survival, so long as your rig can handle it.

Plus

We have our own 7 Days to Die server, which will be very busy when the next patch hits (end of July).

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The Forest. I've got a post on here with a video.

Found it: http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/applications/tapatalk/index.php?/topic/5715-The-Forest#entry105585

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Yes I'm going to give the Forrest another go. Not played it in a long while. From what I've heard it has improved alot. So should at least get me through until steam sale 😀. As for raft I'm not sure what to make of what I've seen but for £15  might've worth a try at some point.

you already said Rust and Conan Exiles

Minecraft (modded) is always fun.

Terraria is supposed to be good, but its not my cup of tea.

Factorio is supposed to be good, but it might be more crafting and less survival.

No Mans sky was crap when it came out, but they have since redeemed the game.

Ark was mentioned

Dont Starve is fun

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I would say its absolutely average at this point.

It is certainly better than it was.

Not sure if its worth 60$ though. What games are these days though?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

23 minutes ago, Old_man_zimmer said:

Hopefully they continue to improve it. I keep checking eBay to see if i can get a PS4 one for a bargain price. True though very few are worth the high price tag there given.

I thought you could get No Mans Sky for a fiver at game? I'll have to check myself as it's a common theme that games get developed later down the road now and become good.

9 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I thought you could get No Mans Sky for a fiver at game? I'll have to check myself as it's a common theme that games get developed later down the road now and become good.

Most retailers have cheekily bumped the price back up now the game has got some actual features rather than being a generic sandbox. It was under a tenner and in most bargain bins for the past year and a half but now as a minority of people have 'forgiven' Sean Murray for lying to them for 3 years straight; retailers are swooping as wallets are slowly opening. The publishers have also kept the price at £39.99 on Steam which insulting really. 

Developers are being very cocky an arrogant about the fact they've added about 3 out of the 37 features they talked about before launch but from a non-brainwashed standpoint, it's nothing to be proud of.

On 6/5/2018 at 9:06 PM, Old_man_zimmer said:

No man's sky I've always wanted to try out. But always talk myself out of it due to previous bad reviews. And it's alot of money to blow on a less than average game.

I'd avoid it on principle as the game was sold on a pack of lies and even now, only a few things have been added that were initially promised and they only did that to cover their arses from refunds and litigation. It's still a threadbare game with very little to do. 

Agreed if im honest id rather buy it for my pc but I just couldn't bring myself to pay that price tag for it.  Ill take a look at game I could cope with spending a fiver on it ha. 
Used version is 9.99 in Game for PS4. I might go down in abit.

8 hours ago, Old_man_zimmer said:

Has anyone played Citadel: Forged With Fire?  Looks like it could be decent but reviews aren't all that great.

I’ve not played it but also heard reviews weren’t great.