What happened to...

Dan94

I was quite regular back on the MW2forum.com days. Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to a few members?

MyM777

Horty (Wesley Snipes)

Capt Underpants

Was a couple brothers used to play with too, can't remember their gamertags but think they were called John and maybe Josh? (Killburst rings a bell)

53 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

I was quite regular back on the MW2forum.com days. Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to a few members?

MyM777

Horty (Wesley Snipes)

Capt Underpants

Was a couple brothers used to play with too, can't remember their gamertags but think they were called John and maybe Josh? (Killburst rings a bell)

I wasn't part of that era so the oldies will have to answer your main question. But what I will say is that its awesome to see you post here and stick around. I think its come along way since 2013.

@Commander_Undies is Mike (he switched profile names with Sam, his sister) and is still around. Hasn't much time for games lately but helps on the FB side of things. He always checks in when he can.

John I think is @datfroggieguy. He's around too but just got his ideal job in the Police Force.

The others I haven't seen here for some time but I have noticed quite a few other oldies come back and check in. I'd love it if they did and stayed around as we are stronger than ever imo. We'll keep being here and reaching out when we can. This place isn't going anywhere, not like MW2forum.

Cheers mate. :)

Unfortunately, I only really play CoD so miss out on a lot of the fun when you guys play Destiny and other games.

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a CoD event or just some pub stomping. I remember back in the day on MW2forum we used to roll in a full party on BO1 and MW3, think we may have even hit a 200-0 on Domination once :)

Good times.

19 minutes ago, techno said:

I think though could be wrong that MyM quit gaming to concentrate on school ? Wasn't he known also as egg rolls? I know he was bloody good

No idea, I just knew him as MyM777 on PS4, or Kyle I think his real name was

6 hours ago, techno said:

I think though could be wrong that MyM quit gaming to concentrate on school ? Wasn't he known also as egg rolls? I know he was bloody good

Absolutely spot on Gary and yes he was bloody good...I think he was semi-pro at one point and you’re right as well Dan, his name was Kyle. He dropped in a good few months ago to say hi and vanished again. Really top guy, had time for everyone 

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

21 hours ago, Dan94 said:

Cheers mate. :)

Unfortunately, I only really play CoD so miss out on a lot of the fun when you guys play Destiny and other games.

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a CoD event or just some pub stomping. I remember back in the day on MW2forum we used to roll in a full party on BO1 and MW3, think we may have even hit a 200-0 on Domination once :)

Good times.

So can you elaborate on why you don't play the other games mate? Is it money or just don't like other games like Destiny, Overwatch, etc? I actually played CoD WW2 last night after GTA Friday had finished so it does happen but we're now more spread out over multiple games and across PC too.

We'll be having more CoD nights soon as it is one of those you can just pick up and play. When Euan gets his routine sorted I sense more CoD nights.

BO4 will also get good interest. You'll find most of us now will buy a game just to play together, not because you really wanted the game. For example, I bought GTA just to play races and a few heists. You should see if you can make GTA FG Friday too :)

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:15 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

So can you elaborate on why you don't play the other games mate? Is it money or just don't like other games like Destiny, Overwatch, etc? I actually played CoD WW2 last night after GTA Friday had finished so it does happen but we're now more spread out over multiple games and across PC too.

We'll be having more CoD nights soon as it is one of those you can just pick up and play. When Euan gets his routine sorted I sense more CoD nights.

BO4 will also get good interest. You'll find most of us now will buy a game just to play together, not because you really wanted the game. For example, I bought GTA just to play races and a few heists. You should see if you can make GTA FG Friday too :)

Sure mate. It's not the money really, its just the concept of the games. I've never been a massive, massive gamer in terms of loads of games, always been pretty 'mainstream' and playing realistic games ie FIFA, COD, GTA, racing games etc, I've never managed to get into games which were a fantasy / magical type game really. My mates have always been the same also, so we all predominately play COD.

Back in high school / college we'd play hours every night and every weekend, but now its hard because of work, girlfriends, family commitments etc so we only get to play a couple times a week altogether now, so a game like COD which we all enjoy and have played for years is easy to pick up and play, rather than grinding on a game like Fallout, Destiny etc which can be a bit more time consuming. :)

Hope that made sense :lol:

Hey Dan!

Last I heard from Kyle, he sounded good and was still doing his studies.

Horty is in a band, has a cool job and primarily plays on PC.

The twins, John and James are on PS4 with different names. Last I heard anyways. You could probably hit them up on facebook if you wanted to game with them. Pretty sure they are still into cod like you.

As for me, work and school sums up my days with a healthy mix of Netflix/Twitch here and there.

Always see you posting your meals/snacks on Instagram. You take protein to another level! LOL and most of it looks pretty good too.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

2 hours ago, Commander_Undies said:

Hey Dan!

Last I heard from Kyle, he sounded good and was still doing his studies.

Horty is in a band, has a cool job and primarily plays on PC.

The twins, John and James are on PS4 with different names. Last I heard anyways. You could probably hit them up on facebook if you wanted to game with them. Pretty sure they are still into cod like you.

As for me, work and school sums up my days with a healthy mix of Netflix/Twitch here and there.

Always see you posting your meals/snacks on Instagram. You take protein to another level! LOL and most of it looks pretty good too.

Cheers mate, think I still have them on Facebook. You not game at all now then? :)

Haha didn't realise I had you on Instagram!