Faction Rally 2.0 (Season 3)

GazzaGarratt

It’s a tough grind to be honest. With it only being a week long I’ve had about three hours to play it. Don’t like the time gated stuff like this. It’s difficult for people that have jobs and kids to put the time into it to get the real benefits from it. 

10 hours ago, Baabcat said:

So how arepeople getting on with this?

Im level 40 but struggling to see how I will get the time to hit level 50 (need really easy daily milestone please Bungie). Have actually got fully armour for all three characters and about 6 of the possible 15 ornaments 

1 hour ago, TigerBurge said:

It’s a tough grind to be honest. With it only being a week long I’ve had about three hours to play it. Don’t like the time gated stuff like this. It’s difficult for people that have jobs and kids to put the time into it to get the real benefits from it. 

I thought it wasn't too bad...but then I can't seem to grind as quick as a few people i've seen do it when solo. Only tried for a few hours this week and got to level 13. Got to level 20 with @Bluebear and @Capn_Underpants after just 30 minutes play though, as you can help each other out doing patrols and events at the same time.

Titan by far is the best one. The route in a group really works.

However - Whilst its made Lost Sectors worthwhile again, due to the amount of grinding required, it should've made a few other activities slightly more rewarding for tokens. Heroic Strikes should be at least 15.

18 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

I hit level 50, thanks mainly to a really easy daily challenge (thanks Bungie) and a guy on my friends list dropping onto my fire team so we could steam roller public events and lost sectors. Full set of armour on each character and a bunch of ornaments earned . 

You mother ducker! Nice one Bob!

I was rank 13 last night and set off on the task of getting rank 50.

At nearly 3am and at Rank 37 I couldn't go further. Work hurts today but I gave it a go. Thanks for all the help along the way @Bluebear @igotmollywhopped @Horrible_Hector @Capn_Underpants @Rico

41 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You mother ducker! Nice one Bob!

I was rank 13 last night and set off on the task of getting rank 50.

At nearly 3am and at Rank 37 I couldn't go further. Work hurts today but I gave it a go. Thanks for all the help along the way @Bluebear @igotmollywhopped @Horrible_Hector @Capn_Underpants @Rico

Excellent effort Lee, made harder by only i character I believe ? Hopefully your progress will save for next rally 

Excellent effort Lee, made harder by only i character I believe ? Hopefully your progress will save for next rally 
Thanks Bob, my eyes feel like they're bleeding but I had to give it a go!

Made easier that others would help - start patrols whilst completing events. I did my Warlock for the opening tokens amd would've done my Hunter but based om how quick I was going I probably needed to go to 4.30am. I was up at 6am! [emoji23]

Next time going round as a party is the way forward.

Faction Rally starts again today. I won’t have much time (away most of weekend) so no chance of level 50 on a new Faction I suspect.  So I’ll need to choose between FWC and NM, can’t remember which one has the sureshot thing but I guess I’ll go for that one. Anyone else interested in FR? Not a well thought out event in my mind, plus it only seems like 5 minutes since the last one 

Faction Rally starts again today. I won’t have much time (away most of weekend) so no chance of level 50 on a new Faction I suspect.  So I’ll need to choose between FWC and NM, can’t remember which one has the sureshot thing but I guess I’ll go for that one. Anyone else interested in FR? Not a well thought out event in my mind, plus it only seems like 5 minutes since the last one 
FWC has Sunshot, New Monarchy is Sweet Business.

I've decided to stay with FWC. I'm rank 37 so makes sense to get the rest up to 50 for the Sunshot catalyst and work on the Faction Ornaments.

Also, it leaves me with less pressure as I want us all to do a number of raids so we can get a good swing at it.