Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr

Played about an hour of this so far. I was due to play more with a Warhammer nerd mate of mine but co-op isn't available until a certain amount of missions are completed. So that will have to wait. Plus, official launch is this week and all stats will be wiped, so I will just be playing to learn the ropes for now.

I had hoped I could play this on the couch via Steam link and Xbox controller but at the moment only the Steam controller is supported, which is annoying. I tried using the Xbox controller but the button set up is too fucked up.

Gamewise I'd describe it (lazily) as Diablo in space. The lore is extensive, as 40K has been around since the late 80s as a table top game.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 6/3/2018 at 6:28 AM, phil bottle said:

Played about an hour of this so far. I was due to play more with a Warhammer nerd mate of mine but co-op isn't available until a certain amount of missions are completed. So that will have to wait. Plus, official launch is this week and all stats will be wiped, so I will just be playing to learn the ropes for now.

I had hoped I could play this on the couch via Steam link and Xbox controller but at the moment only the Steam controller is supported, which is annoying. I tried using the Xbox controller but the button set up is too fucked up.

Gamewise I'd describe it (lazily) as Diablo in space. The lore is extensive, as 40K has been around since the late 80s as a table top game.

Cool i am a Huge fan of W40k i have dawn of war for steam as well i want to try this out 

Yea, I am excited for this one. I didn't even know it existed until the weekend, when I found it and the Space Hulk: Deathwing remake.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Storage.

We were looking at selling our house and moving, but the market is going to tank again here soon, so we are staying where we are for at least another year to 18 months. I got rid of my desk though and completely reshuffled my house, so I have no place to even put it now. Which blows.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Storage.

We were looking at selling our house and moving, but the market is going to tank again here soon, so we are staying where we are for at least another year to 18 months. I got rid of my desk though and completely reshuffled my house, so I have no place to even put it now. Which blows.
Yep, that must be pretty annoying

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg