World War 3

J4MES OX4D

Coming to PC later this year - it's an grand online multiplayer shooter set in real locations. Too early to call yet but this is what BFV should've been and the trailer is better at the very least!

It has kind of appeared from nowhere this one, BF comparisons are spot on, I thought it was a BF game at first as they've copied a few things.
One to watch!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Too bad the gameplay trailer looks like a Chinese Battlefield 4 knock-off.  Looks like it may have to be Insurgency Sandstorm for my shooter fix this year. 

lol so true, WW3 will also depend heavily on decent netcode, something DICE with EA backing still struggle with...so good luck with that.
Can't wait to try out the Insurgency Sandstorm beta atvthexend if the month, it looks epic. I was a day too late for the recent beta and I've seen some epic gameplay, check out OperatorDrewski on YT.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

[mention=141]phil bottle[/mention] I hear the servers aren't working for EU?  I think some streamer was playing on Asia servers to get a game.
Yeah, they released a small patch to fix the server connection issue but it's not been fixed as far as I can tell. Hopefully in the morning it'll be sorted...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Currently 'Mostly Negative' on Steam. Ouch! That could be fatal as games of this nature who don't get off to a solid start usually end up dead very quickly. Doesn't help that it's sandwiched in between BO4 and BF5. Let us know how you get on with it anyway Phil and don't forget about the Steam refund policy😏

Currently 'Mostly Negative' on Steam. Ouch! That could be fatal as games of this nature who don't get off to a solid start usually end up dead very quickly. Doesn't help that it's sandwiched in between BO4 and BF5. Let us know how you get on with it anyway Phil and don't forget about the Steam refund policy[emoji57]
Yeah lol, everyone was raging last night, the steam reviews were cracking me up. I'm sure it'll settle down once people review their playing experience. It's early access and it will have issues for a while and it baffles me that some of these people lose their shit so easily.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Well, I finally got on, and that required a check of the file integrity.

Not a lot of time spent just yet on it but what I played I was happy with.

It's like a weird cross of BF4, COD and Tarkov.

Shooting was satisfying. Movement fluid.

Early days though and it needs a lot of work still. Promising though.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

My only complaint so far is they need more people on. Can be a bit of a chase around the map trying to find ppl to shoot. Or just me in the wrong servers. I'll be on either tonight or tomorrow for some more. Tonight depends on the spuds v the clogs.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Received it's first proper patch today. 4GB worth.

I won't print them all out but the link is here:

https://forum.worldwar3.com/index.php?/topic/4742-patch-011-live/ 

I haven't given this game much time yet but I'm on leave now for a week and a half so hope to get some hours in.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg