Roller Coaster Tycoon

3 hours ago, VGon_BGon48 said:

I wasnt real sure where this would fit so i put it here I just got this on steam for $20 and it is a really cool trip down memory lane was wondering if any else played this?

Been a long time. I heard the mobile version is really good. Its like 5$ for a full mobile version.

On 5/30/2018 at 3:07 AM, VGon_BGon48 said:

I wasnt real sure where this would fit so i put it here I just got this on steam for $20 and it is a really cool trip down memory lane was wondering if any else played this?

On 5/31/2018 at 12:12 PM, tronic44 said:

Haven’t played it for years, would look at picking it up but will probably pick up Jurassic Park instead.

Bloody great game though!

One of those games I've always wanted but never got round to it. I'm with Rich though now - the Jurassic Park new game looks awesome!

This game actually makes me think of Theme Hospital, my all time favourite type of these games. Loved sticking hospital beds and water coolers all over the place.

How many roller coasters can you put in a park?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

One of those games I've always wanted but never got round to it. I'm with Rich though now - the Jurassic Park new game looks awesome!

This game actually makes me think of Theme Hospital, my all time favourite type of these games. Loved sticking hospital beds and water coolers all over the place.

How many roller coasters can you put in a park?

As many as you can fit in the set boundaries which you can expand but it’s better to have an assortment of rides but coasters are the most popular in game I played a scenario and had almost 200 guests in one line for a coaster but there is a lot of rides and themes you can go with and different scenarios have different objectives