World Cup Sweepstake

LordBaguette

Is there like a listing somewhere?

My son wants to check it out. If not, no big deal

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

8 minutes ago, Sennex said:

Is there like a listing somewhere?

My son wants to check it out. If not, no big deal

Its in the Opening Post mate.

On 5/24/2018 at 12:09 PM, LordBaguette said:

THE FIX IS IN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

On 6/5/2018 at 5:43 PM, Sennex said:

so someone ELI5

How does this all work? Do we pick our teams or is it random?

When does the cup Start?

I need to find a place around here where I can get some stuff for the Boy, he really loves his FG shirt, and wants some others, and if I can find a cup Ball somewhere thats not 80$ (This country.... i tell ya... goddamn tariffs), I will grab it for him.

If only there was someone from the country where the cup balls are being made... 😏

9 hours ago, SyntaxMonstr said:

If only there was someone from the country where the cup balls are being made... 😏

Thats a really great point, I totally should have remembered this after all our time raiding, grouping up in Lego World, playing Madden 2015 together. I mean honestly how dumb of me to not remember the best man at my wedding was from Mexico. That just downright rude.

I'm sorry man, how is the weather over in Dubai this time of year? Is the job going well? I mean we completely lost touch there for a while. I hope high school is going well, and the family is healthy.  Are you still playing the Oboe in that death metal band?

Its weird, we've drifted apart so much over the last 20 years its almost like I dont' know who you are anymore, or a single thing about you. 🙄

A live stream of your arse being covered?  🤢
You have to pay extra for the uncovering I hear. Not my cup of tea but I don't judge these sex addicts so long as no-one gets hurt[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

You have to pay extra for the uncovering I hear. Not my cup of tea but I don't judge these sex addicts so long as no-one gets hurtemoji16.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I have a nice arse anyway. Also you need to pay up !

cba

On 6/18/2018 at 1:44 PM, Sennex said:

We need to label these threads differently. We have 2 leagues going here, but it looks like one, and its confusing as fuck

That is the first time I've heard confusion over a sweepstake and a fantasy football team :D

As for my picks, looks like Egypt are out but 8-goal Russia look set to go far if everyone keeps playing as badly against them as their first two teams they've played.