PC Game Deals/Giveaways

J4MES OX4D

Very good Bundle for Cities: Skyline for Steam 

925509fc86e4c0fe3b21ba3f244ce0a7e77d0db1
WWW.HUMBLEBUNDLE.COM

Now’s the time to act on your aspirations of city management! Cities: Skylines and a whole bundle full of its most popular expansions are waiting for you.

I've got a copy of the base game if anyone would like it and maybe even 2 DLC if I up my purchase later.

13 hours ago, Spacedeck said:

Very good Bundle for Cities: Skyline for Steam 

925509fc86e4c0fe3b21ba3f244ce0a7e77d0db1
WWW.HUMBLEBUNDLE.COM

Now’s the time to act on your aspirations of city management! Cities: Skylines and a whole bundle full of its most popular expansions are waiting for you.

I've got a copy of the base game if anyone would like it and maybe even 2 DLC if I up my purchase later.

That's a cracking bundle and a huge saving!

This bundle may interest someone.  It's a huge bundle containing indies games and other goodies, yes most will be rubbish but considering the price and the huge amount of content, it's well worth it just to actually play indies in which you otherwise wouldn't have even knew existed.

tsytcp.png
ITCH.IO

Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality: 1162 items for $5.00

6edfa1cb77bdd2ce691952362a40a7042c613745
WWW.HUMBLEBUNDLE.COM

For a limited time, get Snake Pass for free and keep it forever, courtesy of Humble Bundle! While supplies last.

This is a good game, requires a controller and can be a little frustrating but worth it if you don't get easily annoyed.

Watch Dogs 2 will be free to own during the upcoming Ubisoft event

Hya8GQUsgrEdQWnX9upA47-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Log in with your Uplay account during the Ubisoft Forward event on Sunday, and Watch Dogs 2 is yours.

I found this game to be great fun and much better than the first. 

6 minutes ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Anyone here play Watch Dogs?  I remember hearing the name but don't know much about it.  

I'd briefly played the first one. Too much expectation for a game that looked really deep but it was literally spam square a million times and the game just does it for you. Not sure how good the second one was, some people here said it was good im sure.

5 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Brand new Total War game is free on Epic for a very limited time

hR6yMZV3sG4Xb4Dvd5frpL-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

That's pretty good value for money.

That's pretty incredible. I have all the Total Wars I need, so still no Epic launcher for me 🤪

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

18 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

That's pretty incredible. I have all the Total Wars I need, so still no Epic launcher for me 🤪

That's what I was thinking - Epic must have bunged them a hefty sum but the game is probably primed for an insane number of DLC expansions and general paid content. They could probably do a TW game F2P and still make a crazy profit! 

That's what I was thinking - Epic must have bunged them a hefty sum but the game is probably primed for an insane number of DLC expansions and general paid content. They could probably do a TW game F2P and still make a crazy profit! 
That's so true[emoji23]

If they made all the TW Warhammer dlc free, now that would convince me, and of course would never happen[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg