PC Game Deals/Giveaways

J4MES OX4D

15 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Assassin's Creed Unity FREE on uPlay for a week. Login to your account and claim it through the homepage/store. 

You forgot the backstory. They've given the AUTHORITAH their plans for Notre Dame to be used to help rebuild the cathedral, and to help save their asses from the chopping block show their solidarity with the French they're giving out the game for free.

You know, a 99p game. Because they're amazeballs like that.

banlol.png

I don't think creating a new thread for a single item is really worth it, so I'll post here.

https://store.rpipress.cc/products/custom-pc-magazine-190-promotional-copy

You can get a free magazine while supply lasts (P&P also free).

"Custom PC is the magazine for people who are passionate about PC technology and hardware. Whether you've been building, overclocking and modding PCs for years, or you've just started tinkering with a ready-made PC, all the information you need is here in one place."

I've ordered one for a little reading material when I'm not doing anything.

1 hour ago, crispymorgan said:

£10 off uplay purchase with paypal.

Do you know if they stick with the 20% voucher codes you can get from redeeming points? 

EDIT: Bummer, doesn't look like they stick.  Also doesn't work on Watch_Dogs 2 Gold Edition.

Just picked up Trials Rising Gold Edition.  It's a pretty decent price I don't mind paying.  The game gives hours of fun.

Sims 4 FREE on Origin. 

I did have some trouble with this deal at first though as it would only let me get it as a gift. The solution I did was adding it to my wishlist and then viewing the wishlist and obtaining it through there. Hopefully this mistake will be fixed by the time you see this.