H1z1 ps4 open beta

It's a 10GB download on the PS4.

I've had it on PC since it first came out as a survival game, they then split it into two games, one of which was the battle royale mode.

I would describe it as a halfway point between Fortnite and PUBG. They actually had Brendan from PUBG as a consultant when they first did it and it was a popular game on Steam until PUBG took over. It has vehicles and some limited crafting I seem to remember.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Some extra info on this:

H1Z1 servers will unlock at 9am PDT, which is 5pm BST, today for the free-to-play battle royale shooter.

H1Z1 has a minimum download size of 11GB.

If you’re a PS Plus member you can download an exclusive PlayStation Plus Pack for H1Z1 for free.

This includes the Nemesis Tactical Body Armour, Nemesis Explorer Backpack and Shimmy Emote.

The other H1Z1 items in the PS Store are the Nemesis Pre-Order Bundle, the Starter Bundle, the Standard Founder’s Bundle and the Deluxe Founder’s Bundle.

H1Z1, like the other big Battle Royale game Fortnite, is free-to-download but you can purchase additional content.

The H1Z1 Standard Founder’s Bundle costs £23.99 while the Deluxe Founder’s Bundle costs £57.99.

PS Plus members can get 10 per cent off the price of both bundles.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

8 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Anybody try it out yet?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It was ok, they’ve still got a bit of a way to go before it gets released. It could be good fun though, teams of 5 is pretty decent. 

I went on practice mode and killed about 10 people before dying, that was fun! 😄

How does it render? The big problem I had with PUBG on Xbox was how it renders and felt so laggy most of the time. As it looks a little more towards PUBG I do worry about the game when multiple players land in the same zone.

7 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

How does it render? The big problem I had with PUBG on Xbox was how it renders and felt so laggy most of the time. As it looks a little more towards PUBG I do worry about the game when multiple players land in the same zone.

It took an age for things to render in whilst parachuting down, didn’t even start in a plane.

I have a feeling this is another game that should have stuck with the PC, I now wait for them to prove me wrong.

H1Z1 should have just stuck to doing a survival game. It's what H1Z1 was supposed to be before they jumped on BR.

They actually had some good ideas in the early days. But Sony dropped them while in production. Think the lead dev was a bit of a cock from what I remember.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg