Iron Banner 6v6 Season 3

GazzaGarratt

It's back again. 6v6. This time round it's going to be with a progression system similar to what we have had previously. So we rank up, and loot becomes available. I think this is avery good start to changes in reputation with vendors.

The guns aren't much to shout home about tbh, nice reskins, but reskins nonetheless.

05172018_IB_Weapons.jpg?cv=3983621215&av

The armour is a nice variant from previous seasons. I think the challenges for ornaments shouldn't be too hard this time round (no grenade and punch kill target).

05172018_IB_Gear.gif?cv=3983621215&av=39

First week starts this Tuesday (22nd May) and you're likely to have IB 3 or 4 times this season so don't panic if you don't get what you want next week.

Who's up for IB next week?

7 hours ago, techno said:

I'll probably give it a go but I'll be out of sink till the weekend but it will probably depend on the game mode.

I do still need to try PvP since the update 

Its Control like usual. If I'm on super late we can play a few games before you go to work.

How is Banner for everyone this time round?

I think I'm going to try some tonight with Suros Regime and Kibou AR3 (Ana Bray AR).

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Im just doing the challenges each day to get tokens to try and drop a full set of armour. I’m doing ok, more losses than wins but not that fussed as even losses give you tokens

I've sort of missed iron banner this time as I can probably only.play part of Sunday and Monday,  so does.the armour continue into next irom banner in this season do.you know?

Just kind of wondering if it was worth starting this time

57 minutes ago, techno said:

I've sort of missed iron banner this time as I can probably only.play part of Sunday and Monday,  so does.the armour continue into next irom banner in this season do.you know?

Just kind of wondering if it was worth starting this time

The progression rank is across Season 3 so you'll have a few more chances to grind up to max rank to get all gear and ornaments.

Iron Banner was brilliant last night. Control is perfect for it like usual and having 6v6 is just so right.

I also think that with the May sandbox update, it has really made you be able to have so many viable PvP loadouts.

Suros Regime was wreking stuff for me last night. Had the Spinning Up perk on so last half of mag fire rate is crucial.

@Diddums smashing it with Crimson (jacksy bar steward for dropping it and I still don't have it), @Bluebear sniping the shit out of the new maps, @crispymorgan moaning and then eventually finding some good hunter troll playstyles.

Playing with others like Chad, Rico, Josh, Hector, Sam and everyone else that came on, it felt like Banner of old.

New maps btw are really well done out and add huge value to playing PvP now.

And who's missed Michael Caine?!? @SensaiNemesis 😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

I enjoyed the bants.  The game........... meh.  

Don't lie Crispy. You literally went from hating it to loving it in one game. You and your flippin' Hunter knife.

@Diddums speechless and chuckling his ass off was priceless.  😘😁

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*