Community Calendar: FG GTA Friday!

Event Title: FG GTA Friday!
Event Author: GazzaGarratt
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 05/18/2018 08:00 PM to 05/18/2018 11:30 PM

It's FG GTA Friday time! 

It's fair to say Nascar wins for the closest and most enjoyable races so that's in!

We can add in Target Practice, Parachute Cars, Rocket Powered Cars and Sand & Water Buggys if we need a change.

Bring a beer or two! We'll make sure someone is streaming from FG_Streams and their own streams! More recording to be taken for another video!

Make sure you RSVP if you can or can't make it!

FG GTA Friday!

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Event Title: FG GTA Friday!
Event Author: GazzaGarratt
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 05/18/2018 08:00 PM to 05/18/2018 11:30 PM

It's FG GTA Friday time! 

It's fair to say Nascar wins for the closest and most enjoyable races so that's in!

We can add in Target Practice, Parachute Cars, Rocket Powered Cars and Sand & Water Buggys if we need a change.

Bring a beer or two! We'll make sure someone is streaming from FG_Streams and their own streams! More recording to be taken for another video!

Make sure you RSVP if you can or can't make it!

FG GTA Friday!

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

Lee, you've declined the event!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

17 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Lee, you've declined the event!

I know 😢 I'm going to Cardiff to see Monster Trucks for the boy so leaving in a few hours. Back online Sunday evening.

Do me proud Philip. Remember the one rule of FG GTA Friday...

DIDDUMS MUST NOT WIN.

😚

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I know [emoji22] I'm going to Cardiff to see Monster Trucks for the boy so leaving in a few hours. Back online Sunday evening.

Do me proud Philip. Remember the one rule of FG GTA Friday...

DIDDUMS MUST NOT WIN.

[emoji9]
We had 13 or 14 on at one point. Let down though by the fact a lot of people disappeared after a race without warning (apart from Crispy who declared his intentions in advance), only for them to appear again playing Overwatch, from what I could see. Fair enough, play what you want guys but that wasn't a great advert for FG.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

22 hours ago, phil bottle said:

We had 13 or 14 on at one point. Let down though by the fact a lot of people disappeared after a race without warning (apart from Crispy who declared his intentions in advance), only for them to appear again playing Overwatch, from what I could see. Fair enough, play what you want guys but that wasn't a great advert for FG.

I thought everyone knew, i popped out for a smoke and came back and everyone had gone over to OW, so assumed everyone had stopped.

We definitely need to make sure that if we're changing a game, everyone knows and we do our best to pick another game that other people have or at least give them the option. Apologies to Phil and everyone else, will make sure this doesn't happen again!

Next time i think we should make two party chats, that way at least everyone is easily contactable through chat. We'll still all jump into game chat for the races....it's either that or we use Discord? I'll make a new thread.