Battlefield V

J4MES OX4D

4 hours ago, techno said:

Ww2 suffice to say im a little disappointed.

Same. I didn't see one user in the whole BF community in recent months say they wanted a WW2 game. Just hope it is different enough from the last as I don't want to feel like I'm playing BF1 DLC. 

4 hours ago, MrBiron said:

Lots of info there. I like the sound of the new changes. I'll definitely be picking this us instead of BO3.5.

Just watched this and all I hear is team play this squad play that what about the solo player? Having to rely on ransoms  in battlefield is always a.joy🤣

Theres alot of info dropped in the video and sounds complete im hoping it's not as bad as it sounds. 

If it is frustrating as a solo player I'll drop this probably faster than bf1.

10 minutes ago, techno said:

Just watched this and all I hear is team play this squad play that what about the solo player? Having to rely on ransoms  in battlefield is always a.joy🤣

Theres alot of info dropped in the video and sounds complete im hoping it's not as bad as it sounds. 

If it is frustrating as a solo player I'll drop this probably faster than bf1.

I'll be getting this on PS4 and have a few friends that play as well. So you'll be able to play with me if none of the other fuckers in here are playing it. 

fart.gif

27 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

I'll be getting this on PS4 and have a few friends that play as well. So you'll be able to play with me if none of the other fuckers in here are playing it. 

I usually pick up the AAA games that you guys will as I think a real test in knowing its a good game is if you can have fun with your mates.

This might be me being naive here but whats wrong with a game set in WW2?

I'll likely get it, maybe PC, maybe console, probably PC.

The thing for me is, there already some decent WW2 games out there that cater for realism and historical accuracy so that's not what bothers me. I'm just worried it will be a reskin of BF1.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Hopefully there will be enough people getting it and it's easy enough to get a squad together, and it's fun.

Im also hopeful there will be a gamemode that's easier to deal with when solo, I played a hell of alot of domination in BF4 10v10 and no vehicle whores to deal with, I'd love to see this option again. It didn't draw me in in bf1

I do like the BF ticket system they've had previously and it would be great to see larger war style games. I think the market is crying out for a game that can hold up well on a console in a squad size thats larger than 6. 8-10 per squad would be amazing.