Sign in to follow this  
J4MES OX4D

The Royal Wedding

Abso-fucking-lutely, why should the tax payer have to fork out for this shit? I hope they have a happy marriage and all that but we need to get a grip on what's important in life. There's families struggling to feed their children in this country but yet we're more focused on this.

I missed the whole event...gutted :D

tbh, I watched abit of it on late night news and yeah, its abit excessive for how much coverage it gets but for some reason I just felt like the Monarchy are pretty good for us English. Rather being negative and uber critical on everything all the time, its like most people were just happy yesterday. I dunno what it is but I know I'll be a little bit gutted when Queenie pops it.

I missed the whole event...gutted

tbh, I watched abit of it on late night news and yeah, its abit excessive for how much coverage it gets but for some reason I just felt like the Monarchy are pretty good for us English. Rather being negative and uber critical on everything all the time, its like most people were just happy yesterday. I dunno what it is but I know I'll be a little bit gutted when Queenie pops it.
The whole thing is a symbol of everything that is wrong with our world.

30 million for a wedding in the age of austerity, while clearing the streets of homeless people. Oh the irony.

Some dubious morals we have.

So yeah Lee I know what you mean but fuck em all

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

OK Phil, I know you don’t like the monarchy, you have a very valid point about the way the homeless were considered (in bold so you realise I’m agreeing with you 😘 ), but there is also a couple of things to remember....all costs are estimated but probably near the mark.... the bulk of the costs are for security due to crowd numbers, guest profiles, terrorism prevention, etc.....the Royal Family are paying (I know we part fund them) for the remainder which are deemed private costs

The other upside is that the current youngest members of the Royal Family are more in touch with the problems normal people face which is shown by the charities they patronise and raise awareness of. I think William, Harry, Anne, Liz and Phil the Greek are worth every penny..the rest are a waste of space.

Finally, in this post Brexit situation we find ourselves in, having William/Kate and Harry/Megan representing the UK on foriegn tours, which are usually accompanied by trade delegations, will be worth that initial outlay

Love ‘em or loathe ‘em they’re hugely popular so extract the most you can from them