World Cup 2018 | Fantasy Football

tronic44

QDezr2N.jpg

I just wanted to get a show of hands to see who’s interested in a FGWCFFL (ForeverGamings World Cup Fantasy Football League) I know, it’s a pretty catchy name.

Plonker your names down and i’ll dig out a decent league....not sure the main FIFA one is open yet, although it says it is 😕

@tronic44 do you need a main place to pick teams? If you do I could get the one we use at our work that my friend made. Essentially its the Telegraph one but I can get a spreadsheet where we can keep it all locked down and separate - and free to enter which is pretty key ;)

Hi All! The FG Fantasy Football team picker is attached below. Can you send it as an attachment via PM to me or Rich ASAP.

You have until Monday 11th June 6pm BST.

You'll see there's prizes on there. Open to everyone so worth having a go! N.B. We'll only do those prizes if we can get 10+ people signed up!!

Now go forth and have fun FGers!

FG Fantasy Football 2018 World - Pick Team.xlsx

Getting this:

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

29 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Getting this:

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Weird mate. I don't get the same thing. Let me see if I can make it available online.

32 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Getting this:

Same error for me dude

Getting this:

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location. Error code: 2C171/1
Same error for me dude
I'll email it you both in the meantime [emoji106]

Not had any requests for the spreadsheet. Your choice people. Really easy to do and free to do it.

You just pick 15 players, no subs throughout. Just watch them get points. I did say if we get enough we'll do a few prizes (its on the spreadsheet).

PM ASAP for it if you want in. We'll try and drop box it later so its easier to take a look.

I dont understand the questions Lee
In terms of how to pick the team on the spreadsheet? I can help walk you through it if its difficult to understand - the spreadsheet is pretty self explanatory.

Just realised Bart, you're getting confused with sweepstake and fantasy football [emoji23] I'll explain it later unless someone else does first!

Ill happily have a go, keep getting this error though

Ill happily have a go, keep getting this error though

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location. Error code: 2C171/1
I know the Telegraph were doing one if that's any easier to do
Hi Dan, sorry. I mentioned that if you PM me I'll send you the spreadsheet separately. It won't open on here directly right now.

Funnily enough this takes The Telegraph stuff but we do it all in house. I was trying to avoid everyone paying a fiver to enter one online when this one we can do for ourselves for free.

I'll PM you the spreadsheet after work mate.

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hi Dan, sorry. I mentioned that if you PM me I'll send you the spreadsheet separately. It won't open on here directly right now.

Funnily enough this takes The Telegraph stuff but we do it all in house. I was trying to avoid everyone paying a fiver to enter one online when this one we can do for ourselves for free.

I'll PM you the spreadsheet after work mate.

Cheers mate, ill get it done tonight / over the weekend :)

Do love a little in-forum competition :p