Salt and sanctuary

On 5/13/2018 at 9:03 PM, VGon_BGon48 said:

got a video out with a quick run in the game and a boss fight as well hope you all enjoy

Looks pretty cool mate. Like how the character vaults up to ledges. Is there a level or gear progression system Justin?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

The Kraken Wyrm fight but he glitched out so not sure if that justifies a win so enjoy plus i show me lvling up and upgrading my stats

That's a really good and short video Justin, cheers for that.

Looks more of an attack and dodge rather than attack and parry in Dark Souls games. Still quite tactical though.

The skill tree looks like something I could really like. Lots of progression but not to heavy to understand.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 5/24/2018 at 11:19 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

That's a really good and short video Justin, cheers for that.

Looks more of an attack and dodge rather than attack and parry in Dark Souls games. Still quite tactical though.

The skill tree looks like something I could really like. Lots of progression but not to heavy to understand.

yea its kinda daunting at first glance but i really like the way it is set up you can make a lot of builds and i agree its mostly attack and dodge but some monsters can be parried and also certain projectiles you can also join creeds aka covenants(dark souls) but its a choice made in the beginning but can be changed later 

Also I'm wondering if i could do a play through with a character on this and kinda show off all the bosses this game has and its atmosphere but also include this Forum as many people who would like to see most likely just Lee lol but i would like to hear everyone's thoughts