• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2018 at 01:46 PM

As FG GTA Fridays have been really successful, I'm looking to do the same for Raids.

We could end up with multiple days and one for US and UK times but what we've seen if we continually put a day out there we're more likely to get a group together.

Please put feedback down with anything else to support this type of event. We were great at trying raids back in the day so we should be doing this again.

Tick all the days that are possibilities for you.

16 minutes ago, Shucker said:

My PS4 copy just arrived. 20 GB update, test to make sure DLC will work with my Canadian account, and then a whole butt load of grinding.

Nice. More than happy to help you grind some early levels.

Still need more votes on this but it sounds like most nights work for all. I'm noticing more than enough on over the last few days for raids so may put one ad-hoc one in and see how that goes.

I'm thinking to go back to Calus to start with and move onwards when confident to the Raid Lairs.

The latest lair probably should be left until we get past 370 as it is tricky as hell.

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Still need more votes on this but it sounds like most nights work for all. I'm noticing more than enough on over the last few days for raids so may put one ad-hoc one in and see how that goes.

I'm thinking to go back to Calus to start with and move onwards when confident to the Raid Lairs.

The latest lair probably should be left until we get past 370 as it is tricky as hell.

Is calus still at lower power levels or has it scaled? 

1 hour ago, techno said:

Is calus still at lower power levels or has it scaled? 

Calus is still at the lower level so this is the ideal one to start with again. The last raid lair just released is 360/370 and a bitch of a fight.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Calus is still at the lower level so this is the ideal one to start with again. The last raid lair just released is 360/370 and a bitch of a fight.

That's what I was hoping so it could be stomped once it was properly learnt.